• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Final Fantasy 14 might have its cat girls, but we also have ours

    Guild Wars 2 Final Fantasy 14 might have its cat girls, but we also have ours


    Final Fantasy 14 might have its cat girls, but we also have ours

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Introducing: Steamspur Gorge - Tyria Rediscovered

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Is HoT supposed to wreck you?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I'm getting my rear handed to me even in story mode.

    submitted by /u/Klepp34
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the Festival, my dream of playing a Cyborg Murderbot came true!!! (Infinite Watchknight Mk II Combat Tonic; recommended for all Deadeyes, Engineers, and fellow Steampunk fans ^_^)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Heart of the Mists dance crew

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Shoulder skins are obscenely large on Sylvari Males

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Shoulder skins are obscenely large on Sylvari Males

    Just made a Sylvari Male Revenat (max size because I wanted him to be a chad) and the shoulders are just INSANELY oversized. Like... unusably oversized.

    Sometimes when a skin is too big or clips you can overlook it but wtf is this

    Should I make him shorter? He's max height heavy armor. If I make him shorter/smaller body type will it fix?

    Edit: Deleted him and made him smaller height/body wise and the proportions are still completely doomed. Tiny feet, tiny helmets, huge shoulders/gloves.

    https://preview.redd.it/d3x9c66571m71.png?width=327&format=png&auto=webp&s=067d0abf158322b6ec282f6553f23554f62915fb

    https://preview.redd.it/htj5p76571m71.png?width=295&format=png&auto=webp&s=22a956b7287e585daa74507cc531ae2db3268bda

    https://preview.redd.it/iwa43a6571m71.png?width=311&format=png&auto=webp&s=b487b29c628640f233a1d5a10734a5175fc50589

    https://preview.redd.it/c46qib6571m71.png?width=289&format=png&auto=webp&s=adf2e49de1cda6685c48c83172845eff225d9cba

    https://preview.redd.it/bkwlb86571m71.png?width=346&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebb13bc51569309fcc365308ddb5ba435fcc0968

    submitted by /u/Jesdeath
    [link] [comments]

    PSNA selling Superior Rune of Tormenting Recipe today in Waste Hollows Waypoint

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Superior Rune of Tormenting is available today at the vendor [&BKgCAAA=] in Ruins of Orr. Some builds like condi renegade and condi scourge are pretty good for this rune with survival. Go ahead if you need it. PS: limit at Sep 07 PSNA

    submitted by /u/GCgowell
    [link] [comments]

    I see...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    My main soulbeast character (fanart)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I really love that the little Skyscales try to hold your tail too

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    PSA: There is an individual who has been trampling with the dishes. Please do not eat food inside The Pavilion unless you enjoy foot fungus.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    This is what a griffon event looks like!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I found my soul game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Back in 2014 me and my bro found this game and we were amazed, the scarlet event is real eye opener to me and its real fun and rewarding at the same time.

    I was those players who always skip content to hit end game ASAP and farm efficiently so that i can "start playing the game", while my bro enjoy things on his own pace, never competive, enjoy easy and fun content (back then he can do queensdale train all day and have stack of chests sit in his inventory).

    Back then whenever there are event i always first check dulfy guides to maximize profits while he didnt even aware that events are happening until i bring him to. I always ask him to save gold to craft ascended gear but he always spend gold to buy outfits etc, i used to always lecture him on his way of inefficient gaming style

    No long after i got burnt and eventually quit the game, while my bro stil on and off play/login to collect rewards

    Now we both have family and kids was chatting to play some games together again and he ask to play GW2 again, so i try the game again

    So we back to the game but we are missing LW2 and 3 hence i told my bro we shouls prioritize save gold to unlock these, since there are a lot of goodies locked behind but he wasn't... too happy about it

    I ask him why? He said he actually like the inquest exo outfit and he prefer to have it lol

    So i convert all my gold into gem and gift him the inquest exo and buy myself a dynamic exo, he is very very happy, and i kind of like the outfit too (i never enjoy these usually)

    Now i started to see things differently, games are suppose to be fun, screw efficiency and fuck min maxing, i rather be a casual scrub and spend gold on nonsense that makes me happy and progress on my pace slowly than being a hardcore tryharder

    TLDR: gw2 = best casual game, fuck efficiency and enjoy the fucking game

    submitted by /u/Saerah4
    [link] [comments]

    All I could think of with these two...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Got back into the game, enjoying the Auric Wilds just as much as I did the first time I was there (Fanart)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    ANet Seriously Needs to Consider OCE Servers with EoD Launch

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    2021 - there is seriously no excuse as to why there aren't dedicated OCE servers.

    With competing MMOs being released (NW) and already established games (FFXIV) implementing OCE servers our beloved GW2 is going to left behind by the majority of the OCE player base - which is not good for future game health as despite its relatively smaller player base compared to EU/NA. Interested to hear everyone's thoughts or an ANet response to this one.

    submitted by /u/NexxicEU
    [link] [comments]

    Twice tonight our squad finish the Boss Blitz so fast that the first race hadn't even finished

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I'd like a gun-focused warrior specialization, please.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    A little something I got today

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    [Rant] Jumping puzzles are not what they used to be...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying for quite some time now to do the searing ascend in Draconis Mons and even with a video walk through this thing is beyond insane.

    Point is, it's not one bit fun. I can't even imagine how people in the first days of that new map found a way through that mace.

    Jumping puzzles always have been fun with a path one can find but not easily pass. It was a jump and run built into an mmorpg and I loved every single on of them.

    Now we need to find that one perfect tiny space to glide from in a perfect route to that on pebble on the side of a cliff we can stand on.

    I can't do the newer ones without videos showing me how to and it feels like work.

    submitted by /u/D-leaf
    [link] [comments]

    collecting potions of hylek is endgame

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    An appreciation post! And an introduction.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Hello everybody! I have been a new player for about 2 weeks now and I'm obsessed with this game.

    The exploration is amazing, I love the way builds are implemented and as a SWTOR and FFXIV player, the focus on story is something I always appreciate in an MMO.

    Not only that but after learning the lore of the races of Tyria, especially the Sylvari, which I, as a big Arthurian (Love the Green Knight reference) and fae folklore fan (Seriously the idea to use the Seelie vs Unseelie was amazing) I do appreciate.

    But the thing I like the most is the various ethnic groups of Humans, specifically The Cantha.

    I love East Asian History and Folklore, especially Chinese.

    That's all, I just wanted to let this community how much I appreciate (and obsess over this game), which also feeds my history and mythology buff self.

    So, Thank You for having me, also shout out to Nick from the ASMRnerd for introducing me to the game with his "The art of Guild Wars Video", I will forever be grateful.

    submitted by /u/namizo88
    [link] [comments]

    Is that a floppy disk?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment