• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Guild Wars Yesterday I purchased Guild Wars since I was curious if it was actually as good as people said it was. Needless to say, it is.

    Guild Wars Yesterday I purchased Guild Wars since I was curious if it was actually as good as people said it was. Needless to say, it is.


    Yesterday I purchased Guild Wars since I was curious if it was actually as good as people said it was. Needless to say, it is.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    bonus mission pack weapons salvage immune?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I tried using a superior salvage kit on my tengu scythe, it has life drain + enchantments last 19% longer + 15% dmg while enchanted and it said "you have a 44% chance to destroy the scythe".

    but I seem to remember that these weapons were somehow indestructible. so is that 44% chance a bug or is my memory failing me?.

    I haven't played guild wars in ages. I only own nightfall, I completed all the main quests, but never managed to do any of the ones after abaddon is defeated. so now I am thinking of actually trying instead of playing on auto-pilot, even with my limited nightfall skills.

    EDIT: seems I was wrong, it was the hero armour that's indestructible. and the reason I thought it was the bonus mission weapons was because they are so easy to get, am I right?

    also, as I was browsing the wiki I randomly found the Treasures page and now I am going on a treasure run. are there any other activities like this that are always worth doing? like the zaishen challenge for skill unlocks. please remember that I only have Nightfall. thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheDreadedDorkLord
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of Wayfarer's Reverie bonuses fresh out of pre?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    My highest-level character is about to earn LDOA and leave pre (yay!), and my other characters haven't really touched the campaigns. From what I've read, that means that I won't be able to complete the Wayfarer's Reverie quests. What else should I do to get the most out of the event?

    submitted by /u/ewitsChu
    [link] [comments]

    Sealed Deck this Saturday. Also Practice Mode

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Hey all. This Saturday, August 28 we are having two Sealed Deck events. One at 2PM Eastern, and one at 9PM Eastern.

    Sealed Deck is a custom pvp format where each team is given a random selection of skills. You have to come up with the builds for each player from those skills, then you GvG another team that has done the same. More details can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/o6j956/shards_sealed_deck_is_back_website_up/

    The "drafting" and tournament organization is done through a website and the discord channel dedicated to these events. Hop on in if you're curious. We've been short a few people the last few times we tried this. I ran these events long ago when GW was way more active, and they're really fun. Come hang out with us on Discord, ask questions, and sign up for this weekend!

    Register at https://gwsd.critmassgames.com/gwsd/main
    Join the discord: https://discord.gg/FmfGuvDwxC

    New: Practice Mode

    Also, I've added a Practice Mode to the website so you can simulate the buildmaking part of the events yourself or with friends. It's in the top-right menu.

    submitted by /u/ShardFenix
    [link] [comments]

    Help with 30/50

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    So I am following a guide to get 30/50 but need help with some things I have completed all campaigns but need bonus in two of the Canthan missions (ironically it's the luxon and Kurzick missions) and then getting spider and farming for my elite Kurzick armor, would anyone be able to assist me later tonight?

    submitted by /u/SKObsidian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment