• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Guild Wars FoW R/A Armor

    Guild Wars FoW R/A Armor


    FoW R/A Armor

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a decent team setup for Shiro/Undead Lich?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I've been trying for 5 hours and it's frustrating me beyond belief.

    Alot of the guides online are really annoying because they either rely on a vast amount of knowledge, or have "just use this" skills, which I don't have nor can I get without going miles out of the way to get.

    I'm a new player, so I have what you have for doing Nightfall and not much else.

    I'm an Assassin with heroes that have access to all skills since I bought the packs, but I don't have the Ritualists or any of the other things from other campaigns (again, I want to try and focus on one thing at a time)

    I'm banging my head on a wall here, and I just want it over with. They both just decimate my team with no warning.

    Team I'm currently using is this: xyVQ1pN.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

    The builds are a bit all over the place from hours of trying guides, like mentioned before.

    I also have Koss, Master of Whispers, Zhed, Morgahn, Melonni, and M.O.X.

    Please help even if it's guidance on where I should go for something (Like a decent hero or something)

    Sorry if it comes across bad, I'm a bit frustrated at this and feel like I've wasted 5 hours of my life :/

    For reference, I'm following the 30/50 guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/dgnbm3/3050_hom_guide_for_beginners_2019/ - so anything I have is up to the "Now go complete Nightfall" bit.

    EDIT: (I DID IT)[https://imgur.com/166dfb83-d26a-4022-9ffb-1e86742b3f2b]

    Thank you so much everyone for your advice, it helped a tonne and was able to do it in 1! Love you all <3

    submitted by /u/JayneKitsunex
    [link] [comments]

    Aussie looking for clan

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm an Aussie looking to jump back into the game after not playing for a very long time. I played GW2 and liked that but there's something really beautiful and different about GW1. Is there any active Aussie guilds? Not really looking for anything hard-core more just want to talk shit while gaming 🤗

    submitted by /u/BraveDavey
    [link] [comments]

    Proof Of Triumph Heroic Refrain Skill Cap

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Hi, I am a returning player and would like to get Heroic Refrain for my Paragon, anyone with a proof of triumph that could help me out, would be very appreciative ^^;

    submitted by /u/Kyrakis
    [link] [comments]

    Why are minis going for a high price?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Just notice I have a mini asura (gold) and notice it may go for 250e? (Is this true) even though it transfers to hom in gw2 it is still useless correct?

    submitted by /u/Environmental_Work63
    [link] [comments]

    The very disappointing Undead Lich [rant & question]

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Greetings Tyrians,

    So I watched a LP( let's play) of GW Prophecies ( Done by the great WoodenPotatoes ) and wondered why is the Lich such an anticlimactic end-game boss ?

    Now,I know some would argue Shiro , Abbadon or the Great Destroyer aren't that "impressive" either and that anticlimactic end-bosses are a tradition in some games. But at least the other bosses in Gw's campaigns have special powerful skills that may wipe down reckless teams.

    So why does the lich use 3 crappy necro blood magic skills ( no offense I main necro ) and a teleport skill that teleport you into ... lava... 15 secs away from the battle...which is inconvenient at best ? That's so lame. Even his auto attack deals more damage than his skills...around 90 against 80 armor according to wiki. And I'm not sure but i think he is attacking with the scepter of Orr, which means , if I'm right, that it's not even something unique to him that deals this much damage. Oh and while we're talking about his staats , 30 armor in NM and 60 in HM. Really ?

    Why would Anet introduce an antagonist since Kryta ,describe him as a powerful lich who can summon and command the undead, raise a ship from nowhere to help us flee, and do other powerful magic spells such as the cataclysm that literally destroyed and sank part of Orr and even a plot twist one mission before the end of the game, namely his betrayal and AAAAALLLL ( and more) of that for a pathetic boss that can be killed while doing the bare minimum ? I mean even back in 2005 I'm sure it was a piece of cake to kill him and nobody would die to him except if your cat allied him and chewed your internet cables to disconnect you.

    I mean you have more chance to fail the missions while getting to him than to getting killed by him. The titans he summons, the fire imps on the way and heck even the wildlife of the ring of fire is more of a threat than that pathetic, armored, horned low-pitched "boss" that is so miserable he even has to be killed twice to emphasize he's miserable.

    Or maybe I'm dumb? He's weak because his titans are very strong? Or maybe he was just being controlled by Abaddon like Shiro who was deceived by the oracle who was controlled by a minion of Abaddon.

    Sorry for the rant but I'm still disappointed :( ^

    Did anet ran out of time to develop a proper Boss or is he just a meme? What happened ?

    May the five gods protect you on your journey through Tyria.

    submitted by /u/MystileHagen
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, looking for guild to do all HM missions

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I decided to go back to the game after a long long long time without playing (probably more than ten years?!)

    As many of you, i think this game is a gem. The music, the mechanics, the mood...

    Anyway, I'm looking for a guild to game with. Especially, I'd like to redo all the missions in prophecies but in hard mode. I don't know if anyone would be interested ? Or else I'll be glad to do some FoW or UW, but not in the ultra META build, just a regular team and trying to find out good builds.

    Add me in game : "Surt Antik" or reply to me here if you think we can work out something ! I actually don't know if the game is still active.

    On another hand, any tips for a returning player like me ?

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/fefetornado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment