• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    Guild Wars Found a stray cat. What should I name it?

    Guild Wars Found a stray cat. What should I name it?


    Found a stray cat. What should I name it?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    I could not help myself, all Blacktide Den Mission long!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Superior rune of death magic out of stock?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    How long has this rune been out of stock?

    submitted by /u/Insane_Takes
    [link] [comments]

    Items/Dungeons to know?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Just now getting back into the game.

    What are some item drops to aim for from dungeons? I know of BDS and Voltaic Spear, any other valuable items/mods or flex items to be aware of?

    And what are popular farms/content that people do?

    submitted by /u/LoyalServantOfBRD
    [link] [comments]

    Reliving my childhood - Back at it after 7 years

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Started playing this game back in 2007/2008 and played until 2014. I can clearly remember rushing home from school on a friday just to boot up GW and farm alongside my friends. We spent countless hours trying to find a good guild to teach us how to properly do UW SC etc. We never really managed to do these things but we still had a great time.

    My main was a Necromancer and I played 1500 hours before getting hacked and losing my account. I had to try and explain to my parents why I needed to buy the exact game again. Their solution was to call the police haha. I quickly racked up another 1000 hours on my new account before logging off for the last time about 7 years ago.

    Finding this sub made me really nostalgic and brought back all the happy memories this game has given me. After lurking here for a few weeks I took the leap and installed the game again, I was beyond happy too see that Kamadan had 3 districts and a lot of players.

    I'm hoping to finally get my GWAMM title and complete my survivor title on this new paragon. I'd also like to find a nice and active guild. Just hit me up if you wanna play or need another one for missons/quests!

    In-game name: Spearmarshal Zitech

    submitted by /u/zitechs
    [link] [comments]

    WTS 2x GW Lithograph prints from 2007 (Jora and Procession of Balthazar)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Returning player, in need of advice

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I used to play back in 2008-2010, primarily as a Mesmer it seems. I'm trying to get back into the game to complete the campaigns as I never finished any of Prophecies, Nightfall or Factions on any characters. I did complete EoTN on one character but don't really recall which!

    I've been looking online at builds to try and ease my way back in but a lot of them appear to require specific set ups (i.e. runes, lvl 16 in an attribute etc.) or skills I haven't got.

    I assume most of the play will be solo so ideally I'd like to find a good hero set up that will allow me to get through the normal campaign before tackling any hardmode stuff later.

    I'm also wondering if mesmer is a good class to play if I can't remember much about how things worked? I tried going out in some maps with heroes I had set up from back when I used to play and found myself almost dying to the mobs whilst my heroes seemed to be surviving OK.

    I play GW2, in long term it would be nice to complete more of the HoM points as I have 10 I think, but would rather re-experience the story and get my baring before attempting those.

    In summary...

    1. Are there sites that show builds for non-endgame content (where you don't have much platinum/gear/skills)?
    2. Is there a class more beginner friendly vs the mesmer I used to main?
    3. Are there any guides that give an overview of the state of the game? i.e. where to trade, mechanics etc. (I.e. I can't even figure out where in campaign I was in Nightfall, or if I have fully explored a map or not?)

    Thanks and sorry if the answers are obvious, I've been reading the wiki & the PvX site trying to make sense of it but I think they are aimed at people that either remember more or got further than I did.

    submitted by /u/TooCool4FishSchools
    [link] [comments]

    Build/general gameplay help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I am a returning player from at least 10 years ago I have been playing gw2 again recently and had a nostalgia kick from what I remember I loved playing as either a monk or dervish.

    as I want to start in proph I'll be going monk Id like advice for post searing builds pre 20 I've been trying to do my research but it's hard to find any monk gameplay for post searing before the lvl 20 farms.

    Ive just made a monk/ele which I think I may remake into a monk/mesmer or even monk/warrior? I've seen a build that looks interesting so thought I might try it.

    If you wouldn't mind I'd like more experienced players thoughts on post searing monk builds for solo/henchman gameplay maybe a mixture of healing plus damage builds a couple for different situations?

    Second question.

    How is monk now days am I ok going with monk for solo play or should I be re thinking this choice?

    P.S

    Also are there any active guilds that I can spam with my nooby questions and build advice, as from my research there are meta builds but they are full of skills that I don't have yet.

    Thanks so much in advance I really want to make some good progress in the game to relive when I was a kid.

    submitted by /u/dannyyates1
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 10 years ! Hall of Monuments guide needed

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Hey all Gw2 player here and returning gw1 player.

    So i decided to come back to the game after roughly 10 years. I enjoyed the game alot as a kid and i think i will enjoy it now.

    The main reason for trying it again was initially for the Hall of Monuments rewards for Guild wars 2. However soon after creating a new character i realized how nostalgic it was and i truely wanna try the whole game. I never got around to doing Eye of the North last time i played. And i haven't bought that DLC yet but i plan to if i really get back in love with this game. I do want to get the 30 points without EotN simply because i can't find a cheap key for that DLC. and i'd rather not spend like 20 euros for it quite yet, I will if i really enjoy the game again though.

    Now my question is. Is it possible to get 30 Hall of Monument points without EotN? And if so, does anyone have a guide for this?

    Furthermore if anyone would like to chat/play with me in-game maybe help me out when i have a few questions about stuff. I'd highly appreciate that !

    See you all in Tyria ! I can't wait to play again once i'm finished with work this week :)

    submitted by /u/Donors1
    [link] [comments]

    TexMod no longer working?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues since the Reverie started with Texmod and cartography made easy no longer skinning the cartography borders?

    Was wondering if this is simply my install of GW that needs fixing or if the Texmod / Cartography made easy file needs to be changed.

    submitted by /u/GiantPlatypus
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Anyone or guilds down to mentor or play with your boy I have a pretty good knowledge still of the game and everything would just like someone to kinda guide me more in endgame things and what to start focusing on after 80

    submitted by /u/Hot-Republic-7453
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment