• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Guild Wars Account Recovery Expectations

    Guild Wars Account Recovery Expectations


    Account Recovery Expectations

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I recently pulled my discs out of the bottom of a drawer and reinstalled. Very impressed that it worked immediately on Windows 10 BTW.

    But as I haven't played in about 12-15 years I have obviously forgotten my login details and lost access to the email addresses I used back then. I've put in a support ticket, but I was wondering if people have had a similar experiences and how likely it is that I will be able to recover the account, or if I should just cut my losses and buy another copy of the game?

    submitted by /u/sparklekraken
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is the story solo?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I played this game religiously back in middle school, and dabbled in it a little bit prior to GW2 launching. I'm wanting to give it a shot again, if only to replay the campaigns.

    I am trying to get other friends on board, but if I can't, how hard is playing through the first half of prophecies solo? I fully expect to dive into Nightfall to get heroes when I reach LA, but before then is it possible/probable?

    Any advice for a very very very washed up veteran?

    I probably would play a necro…

    submitted by /u/Rawkapotamus
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game, I'm a ranger and have read Together as One daggers are one of their few good 7-hero general builds. Is there a way to cap it without having to wait til next year's anniversary?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment