• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Guild Wars 7 Hero team with No Enchantments

    Guild Wars 7 Hero team with No Enchantments


    7 Hero team with No Enchantments

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    7 Hero team with No Enchantments

    Hello everyone, it's me again!

    The last build I was working with based around Knock Downs wasn't really panning out so I decided to scrap it and try something different. I've been taking to heart a lot of the criticisms I've been given about team builds I've posted in the past and tried to incorporate the solutions to those problems into my builds going forward.

    https://preview.redd.it/v700gncun2j71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a4e6766cca80ed2cec0be7a06d3542d8535fbd9

    For this build, the theme was to have no enchantments at all. Furthermore, I wanted to build the team around ritualists as much as possible with my available heroes. I took the time to try to think about the counters to most of my builds that I've posted so far, and I think this build addresses them pretty solidly. Firstly, all of my builds were vulnerable to enchant removal so I've obviously addressed that by over correcting and having none. Secondly, my builds were really heavy on defense, healing, and support as I don't mind a slower clear for a safer result. This build addresses that by having plenty of armor ignoring damage from the Mesmers and PoD, Curses melee support, Brutal Weapon and Splinter Weapon, and a spike support Channeling Ritualist bar. This build has PLENTY of damage from a balance of sources for both single target and AoE. Finally, all of my previous builds didn't have enough shutdown to deal with large caster mobs. The two Mesmers have plenty of interrupts between them to handle most dangerous mobs of that kind.

    Once I had addressed those issues I had a few things to solve. The biggest issue was energy management for the Ritualists and Mesmers. Even with Inspiration skills and Spirit Siphon the team suffered in the energy department during drawn out fights. Another issue was extra healing support to make the N/Rt's job a little easier. Finally, I had issues with Hex-Heavy areas when my Domination Mesmer originally had Panic on the bar. At that point, I still had an open hero slot since I hadn't designed my Paragon bar yet. I knew that I couldn't use BiP since the whole point was to have no enchantments on the team. The paragon bar you see below solved all of these issues for me while also providing a small amount of spike support. The two Finale skills are absolutely INCREDIBLE with "The Power Is Yours". I found that the elite skill on its own wasn't enough to help with e-management, but paired with the Finales it serves its purpose.

    On a more personal note, I love the triple Ritualist backline on this team, it feels really fun to have unstrippable protection, condition management, and healing/pressure relief, mixed with the offensive support of the Channeling Rit.

    Thoughts on the team?

    Below are all the previous iterations of the team

    https://preview.redd.it/1d2hxwgnszi71.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=21da9ba49eba4c435ee95917589b7b7a0842216c

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment