• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveller's Diary: Thanks to this kind big Protoss Lady, I don't have to be afraid of those spiky Mursaat anymore. 10/10 Adventurer's recommend, would visit again!

    Guild Wars Nostalgic Traveller's Diary: Thanks to this kind big Protoss Lady, I don't have to be afraid of those spiky Mursaat anymore. 10/10 Adventurer's recommend, would visit again!


    Nostalgic Traveller's Diary: Thanks to this kind big Protoss Lady, I don't have to be afraid of those spiky Mursaat anymore. 10/10 Adventurer's recommend, would visit again!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Madness has many faces

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    What would the best general PvE team consist off with no heroes?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    We all know that having a Soul Twisting Rit and a BiP + mesmers is meta for solo with heroes. But how about if you were a group of 8 people wanting to complete all pve contents as fast as possible?

    Would the team composition still be mostly the same? Would you use less mesmers? Which pve skills should the players choose?

    Perhaps in 8 man areas 1HR Paragon, 1 ST rit, 1 BiP nec, 1 dagger spam and 4 mesmers?

    In 4 man maybe 1ST rit, 1 dagger spam, 1 SoS rit and 1 mes.

    submitted by /u/ButaButaPig
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner friendly builds

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hey all, I've recently returned to GWs after a long time and wondering what is viable as a returning player?

    I currently use my Pious renewal Derv using the 7 heroway beginner team as specified on PvX, without the Rt hero. Currently playing through Factions & EoTN stories. I have; - Ranger whose finished proph and Factions, I capped 7WS on it - Assassin whose nearly finished Factions - Paragon whose at Consulate but no other campaign progression currently - War with a bit of everything, about 60% of each campaign completed

    I loved playing paragon doing spear throwing DPS but I'm unsure whether they're still good with how the Meta is?

    As far as I've been told Derv are pretty good for easy builds and farming

    I'm also using a 1-17 button mouse as I can't quite use my left hand anymore!

    submitted by /u/irritus
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Armbraces Increasing in Value?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    So, couple of quick questions from a confused long time player

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    So, last logged on like a month or two ago, and the builds I have for my heroes I got about maybe a year ago, maybe a year and a half. First question, when did PVX change/update? Not just the builds, but the lay out is so different now too, at least the mobile version is, haven't used it on my PC yet. 2nd question, do builds auto delete over time? Had several saved, but the only one saved now is a sin build that I never even saved, basically a simple starter sin build before you get more skills. (Long time player, but only had this pc for around 2-3 years, before that played on a very, very old family pc that would barely run the game anymore, and currently switch between different books/games like a Playlist set on shuffle)

    submitted by /u/DeadHead6747
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Progression Group

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to start a play through progression group? Starting with Prophecies and finishing with GW:EN? HMU if interested

    submitted by /u/SweetCalhoun
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player needs help with Abaddon's Mouth

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    I decided to pick this game back up today and continue where I left off last time, which is Abaddon's Mouth. I remember being unable to progress and the repeated failed attempts kind of burned me out on the game last time.

    I read the wiki entry on the mission and tried again a few times today. I keep dying on the first seal. The wiki says: " Before targeting the first Ether Seal, dispatch the side guards on top of the wall." It sounds simple enough, but I can't even get a single Mursaat to die before my party gets killed.

    I'm playing a Warrior and I'm using a bow to attack the creatures on the wall, but it keeps saying my view of the target is obstructed. I brought a bunch of ranged heroes along and they're all firing straight into the wall and (judging by the enemy health bar not depleting) are probably also missing due to obstruction.

    I feel like I'm missing something obvious. How do I hit the guys on the wall?

    submitted by /u/UndertakerSheep
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Warrior Player

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Hi all, it's been a WHILE since I jumped on guild wars, and the nostalgia hit me this week and I decided to install it again.

    I was just wondering if anyone could let me know some good/fun warrior builds? Maybe something that can help me get through the games content again!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment