• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Guild Wars New player here, how do I get weapon/armor mods?

    Guild Wars New player here, how do I get weapon/armor mods?


    New player here, how do I get weapon/armor mods?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm playing Factions as an Assassin, but I find my energy really lacking (pretty much empty after 1 combo. I'm following this build: https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:A/any_Dagger_Spammer

    I see that it includes weapon/armor mods that would really help my issue. The wiki doesn't seem to show where I can obtain these mods? (Such as Zealous for daggers, or the inscription).

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sakorkis
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic Traveller's Diary: I finally know where they got dyes for my armour! Also I arrived into some Dwarven City now, but things are getting bad. My party's and even my own skills aren't carrying me anymore, hopefully I will be able to get a few tips from locals...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment