• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Guild Wars Hit the 10 years today

    Guild Wars Hit the 10 years today


    Hit the 10 years today

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Hit the 10 years today

    My first character that I started in Proph with. I remember spamming flare in the pre and trying to run to Lions Arch. I was so happy when I got the lvl 20 hero MOX (so op! lvl 20 in a lvl 11 area!!!)

    https://preview.redd.it/ek0pvxxyna971.png?width=635&format=png&auto=webp&s=9bbb4518aa2115986fbe4e995b44707cbb492eaa

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    which class do you enjoy the most?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    https://www.strawpoll.me/45462424

    I'm having the most fun with elementalist btw.

    don't know why, I'm in every mmo ele..

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Elite Tomes

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Hey there, couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I know if you use faction you can unlock an elite skill and then use the tome to get it in your character. Does a skill count as unlocked for your account if another character has captured it?

    I want to get Master of Magic on an ele and I have no faction, so if it does work I could cap it on another character on the account and then just tome it, right? Or do I need to get the faction and go that route?

    submitted by /u/Fruzenius
    [link] [comments]

    The email server my account was made on no longer exists, yet every time I try to log on I am asked to authenticate, any way to circumnavigate it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I made my account on my school email (I know, dumb idea but I was 11 at the time) and the email server has since been taken down, so I no longer have access to the email. When I try to log on, I'm told that I need to authenticate the account with a code sent to my email. however I have no way of accessing it. Is there anything I can do? I submitted a support ticket a few days ago but they have yet to respond to me. I'm really itching to return to Cantha and this has been disappointing, a lot of security for a game that's older than a decade

    edit*Thanks for the suggestions y'all, love this community already

    submitted by /u/theycallhimmason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment