• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Guild Wars Along with 5 merc mesmers and a BiP hero I’ve replaced the ST with a MM and seem to have great luck pretty much everywhere. The bone fiends protect everyone so well and the extra damage is excellent. I’m usually SoS. Anyone else doing this?

    Guild Wars Along with 5 merc mesmers and a BiP hero I’ve replaced the ST with a MM and seem to have great luck pretty much everywhere. The bone fiends protect everyone so well and the extra damage is excellent. I’m usually SoS. Anyone else doing this?


    Along with 5 merc mesmers and a BiP hero I’ve replaced the ST with a MM and seem to have great luck pretty much everywhere. The bone fiends protect everyone so well and the extra damage is excellent. I’m usually SoS. Anyone else doing this?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Hero team mesmerway for monk player (healer)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Hi I'm playing a monk (healer), any ideas on how to build my team with the mesmerway meta?

    On pvx, for the mesmerway, there are suggestion for melee and caster (offensive) player, but none for a healer player. If I just copy-paste the builds my monk will be useless because the team is self sufficient.

    submitted by /u/Rain_Eagle
    [link] [comments]

    The Complete rt of GUILD WARS

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    LF People to do SCs "actively"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Hey!

    Im looking for people to do SCs kinda normally, mainly uwsc/soocsc and boogsc, but im open for any. add Cursed Was Izzy or tell me ur name in here so ill add u.

    Yeah i know about guilds, but not willing to change guild atm.

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment