• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I made a WvW Booster Guide to help new players get more out of the upcoming WvW event weeks

    Guild Wars 2 I made a WvW Booster Guide to help new players get more out of the upcoming WvW event weeks


    I made a WvW Booster Guide to help new players get more out of the upcoming WvW event weeks

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    If toggle-able visual effects for Legendary Trinkets aren't going to be a thing, at least add a cheap MF recipe to convert them to 'mute' versions which have no visual effects

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    As title, I feel like if there is some kind of engine constraint stopping toggle of non-backpieces, adding a recipe for no-visual versions of each trinket is the easiest workaround. Obviously there will also need to be a recipe to change it back if you wanted.

    submitted by /u/Dreamcore10
    [link] [comments]

    Some old art of my warrior charr, Grella Doomspark~

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Any way to keep text in the chat when you leave a group?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I just got kicked from a squad doing the Forging Steel strike mission and I have absolutely no clue why. I wanted to ask the leader why I got kicked but everything gets removed from chat when I leave a group (or apparently when I get kicked). Any way to keep the chat?

    submitted by /u/Gamidron
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta rant for a second about attempting "dodgy crowd"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    This achievement in pretty infuriating. It sucks repeating like 5-8 minutes of story to immediately fail an achievement in 3 seconds once the actual fight begins.

    I loved how you could repeat the aspects in one of the earlier living world instances. I really wish you could do that on all of them.

    EDIT: retry 25* SUCCESS! Via cheesing.

    * includes 8 tries over 2 hours yesterday

    * includes 2 deaths in the pre-boss fight which automatically fail the boss achievement

    submitted by /u/ffstisaus
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Meta Events

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit!
    I'm planning on doing some Meta Trains daily and wonder what is the Best Order, considering that i have all Living World Episodes.

    My Route at the moment is:
    Tequatl
    Ley Line
    Chak Gerent
    Auric Basin
    ...

    And then what should I do? I Can play for a long time, would be great to have a full schedule for at least 5 hours.

    Looking forward for some suggestions! Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/cavernadogoblin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment