• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Guild Wars What's going on with GW?

    Guild Wars What's going on with GW?


    What's going on with GW?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I'm seeing alot more posts on my front page from this sub and even saw a new skills post. Are they actually updating it now and are people returning in droves? Or am I just seeing things? Please tell me because this game was my life back then and I sorely miss playing it without having to worry if enough people are online.

    Edit - Fun fact about me since I mentioned being apart of YaRR in a response further down. I was also a DJ for Blade Radio if anyone remembers what that was. DJ Cartoon. Some really fun times during that era.

    submitted by /u/kartoonbaab
    [link] [comments]

    presearing charr farm w/mo cyclone symbol

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Servers are very bad today

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    multiple disconnects slow loading of areas. and i am not the only person that is having it. entire guild is complaining about it

    submitted by /u/Duivelbryan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy the foam inserts from Prophecies CE

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Hey all! A bit of a weird request but I'm looking for the foam inserts that store the headphones in the prophecies collectors edition. Looking to complete my box and that's all it's missing. If anyone is willing to part with there's let me know thank you.

    submitted by /u/pcaedus
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 1 - Random Arenas

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    My post is short and salty.

    Is it possible for us to fill the arenas in Guild Wars 1?

    No twinks farming Hero's Ascent against bots.

    I believe it's a travesty to have no one doing Random Arenas whilst sitting there twiddling their thumbs with Chaos Gloves.

    Let's go guys!

    I want to start either a Discord or a page where we arrange a time to do 4v4 matches.

    The wasted potential for actual good PvP is making me feel like I am becoming that Asian chick that dropped into a water tank atop the Cecil Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles.

    Please lock the hatch!

    submitted by /u/Spare-Ad3816
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with DoA

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I have picked up GW again after 8 yrs. I've done pretty much everything I want to do, finally completed my elonian vanquish title.. but I cannot seem to survive in the domain of anguish. I play as necro with 7 heroes, followed many builds but nothing seems to work for me. And I do not consider myself a noob or unexperienced at the game. Is there someone who wants to share another build with me or who has some advice I can follow.

    Besides that, I'm truly having a blast playing this beautiful game again.

    Thanks in advance fellow players

    submitted by /u/cleo0025
    [link] [comments]

    Charr Salvage Kit Price

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Just got into the Pre-Searing scene to attempt my first LDOA and I dropped a Charr Salvage Kit.
    I understand that it's a sort of rare drop and can be sold for a good price.
    What would that price be these days ?

    submitted by /u/FiveDarra
    [link] [comments]

    Back up and running!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Got my new computer in, got logged in with no problems. And just spent a hour opening birthday gifts across 8 characters. Is their any minis or tonics in particular that are worth anything any more? I have a bunch of gold and greens. Going to start a new character to relearn the game and after I get comfortable I'll be looking for people to play with if anyone is interested.

    submitted by /u/motox231
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary weapons

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I've just started back after about a 10 year break, im guessing im not going to be able to get the anniversary weapons after the event?

    submitted by /u/boogerboy72
    [link] [comments]

    Resetting the game/Fresh server?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    I've been playing Guild Wars on and off for 16 years nearly and I love this game more than any other I have played. I was wondering how you all felt about a full server wipe/new server for Guilwars (I don't know how this would be implemented). The game has been around so long that there is little to no value in most items. Everything feels cheap, titles are not difficult to obtain for a brand new character.

    I feel that a full wipe on this game would bring the life back to it that we all crave. We all want the nostalgia of trying to do Thunderhead Keep with a party of 7 and a healer henchman. I'd love the game to have the value of it once had. Not the ability to spend $5 (that people must do) to have a stack of ecto, lockpicks, and every consumable.

    No meta heroes, skills, all have to work back to what we had as opposed to meta heroes from level 10.

    Let me know what you all think!

    submitted by /u/watersheding
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-searing death levellers - what was it like?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Wasn't interested in LDoA myself until the Vanguard missions were introduced. I read guides on how to death level in pre-searing Ascalon but it sounded dreadful - leaving the PC on all night just for a little XP!

    For those who actually did it that way I salute your perseverance. How soul destroying did you find it and what do you think to those who gained the title the relatively easy way (myself included)?

    submitted by /u/Naturallynoble
    [link] [comments]

    How much does it cost ?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment