• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Guild Wars It's nice to see some GW1 love on other parts of reddit!

    Guild Wars It's nice to see some GW1 love on other parts of reddit!


    It's nice to see some GW1 love on other parts of reddit!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Hardcore Ultimate Ironman (no wiki) Day 4: First Vanguard Quest

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    What should we do now as a community now that we found the sword?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    What next? Any other mysteries or milestones we could complete?

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    GTOB EE1 Giveaway

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    How to Play?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Sorry, you guys I feel like this is a real noob question but I can't get the game to play on Steam. It asks me for a code when I want to start a new game but I don't have a code. I bought the game on steam but no luck. I don't know I want to play but I'm struggling. Help is much appreaciated thank you.

    submitted by /u/CB_Ranso
    [link] [comments]

    Perma pre gear

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I have a Mesmer perma pre at L15, and I've been charr hunting as a way to pass time in real life.

    How should I rune out my Mesmer? I have a full set of Prodigy insignias but it doesn't seem that useful in pre searing. I also have a lot of survivors/radiants and the small ones that give +10HP/+2 Energy (still no minor domination drop...). Which one is preferred ?

    Also another stupid question: I like the look of the level 1 gear. Will it have the same AR as the collectors as long as I have a vanguard quest active?

    submitted by /u/addicted2Mozz09
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help capturing "Together as One"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    As the title states, I'd really appreciate help capturing TaO. Just recently got back into GW after leaving in 2010 and don't have a Proof of Triumph. Ign: T Ayne. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/IvySportsman
    [link] [comments]

    Sale for celebration ?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Will guild wars be on sale for the coming celebration ?

    Would like to buy an alt to store stuff

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Flow_2265
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment