• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I did a GW2 themed PC build with this sick mousepad that I got

    Guild Wars 2 I did a GW2 themed PC build with this sick mousepad that I got


    I did a GW2 themed PC build with this sick mousepad that I got

    Posted:

    [Tool] Does your inventory look like a landfill? Then you need Inventory Manager right now!

    Posted:

    Finally got my first legendary! Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

    Posted:

    Every update, when we wait datamining. Thanks that_shaman !

    Posted:

    today's mood

    Posted:

    April Fools brought in the secret choya faction

    Posted:

    Faolain and Caithe cosplay by TeamParaluna

    Posted:

    Anet pls give us a permanent Spiked Choya Psionic Tonic

    Posted:

    Its a funny tonic and a combat one top of that, which we could really need more.

    Limiting this tonic to only one day per year would be kinda sad, they could give us a tonic version of this one, which could be enabled for the whole year, via a recipe or achievements.

    submitted by /u/Zarurra
    [link] [comments]

    GW2Efficiency went disco!

    Posted:

    [Closed Alpha] Guild Wars 2: The Card Game - Screenshots

    Posted:

    [Closed Alpha] Guild Wars 2: The Card Game - Screenshots

    Hello!

    I am a lucky tester of incoming GuildWars2: The Card Game! Currently it's in Closed Alpha, but it's so fun and promising project! I was allowed to post some screenshots from game. If you have questions - feel free to ask! I will try to answer them all as long as NDA is allowing me to answer them!

    Build: CA_2021_04_01_631

    Login Screen

    Menu Screen

    Search Queue Screen

    Match Screen

    Duel Screen

    Victory Splash Screen

    Defeat Splash Screen

    Deck Builder Screen

    I am giving away 5 codes for my followers on Twitter to Closed Alpha of Guild Wars 2: The Card Game, GOOD LUCK!
    https://twitter.com/_Makarow_/status/1377570957850767361

    If this twitter post will get at least 100 likes, I will give away 2 more keys! (Post 1)
    https://twitter.com/_Makarow_/status/1377567535432880129

    If this twitter post will get at least 100 likes, I will give away 2 more keys! (Post 2)
    https://twitter.com/_Makarow_/status/1377567519393861632

    ____

    If you look for QA Tester, or UI/UX Artist I can probably help you with your projects too! Hiring offers welcome via PM! ; )
    Forum topic here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/126153/closed-alpha-guild-wars-2-the-card-game-screenshots

    submitted by /u/Makarow
    [link] [comments]

    Game Update Notes: April 1, 2021

    Posted:

    Legendary Crafting

    Posted:

    April Fool's day in Tyria!

    Posted:

    April Fool's day in Tyria!

    Lads and Ladies, make sure you log in today for the April Fool's prank. It's a combat tonic too!! Many LOLs will ensue! XD

    https://preview.redd.it/5ngxx7o5kiq61.jpg?width=399&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2b3cab6a3dc78663aea27ddfb3314685f21e1776

    submitted by /u/BluJasmine
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a very tough decision and changed my Charr Against Humanity [CAH] Community Server to My Little (Pe)Pegasus: Mounts Are Amazing Roleplay Server. Every Centaur, Pegasus, Dark Monarch Skyscale, or Woodland Sprite Springer are welcome! :) (Extras in comment)

    Posted:

    The April Fools Choya Event Rewards - any hidden meaning behind the mats amount numbers?

    Posted:

    As far as I know Anet, there should be some hidden meaning behind the amount numbers for the 3 rewards given by the Choya Sage in Lions Arch : 9 Choya Spines, 11 Dollops of Choya Harissa, 14 Hearty Sugar Ribs.

    So, can any of you guys relate it to something or my tinfoil hat is too big?

    submitted by /u/JokerDian
    [link] [comments]

    A Legendary Choya has appeared!

    Posted:

    Any norn mains feel like braham's interactions with the spirits of the wild have been meaningful?

    Posted:

    I would genuinely appreciate a different perspective to help me overcome this feeling like norn got the short straw just to save the rest of the game for end of dragons and whatever will come after, because the mystery of their lore always intrigued me and especially how their culture would eventually tie into the rest of the game lore and mystery that has been slowly unveiled since the game began.

    I stopped playing after pt 1 of the finale because even as someone who doesn't have any norn characters i couldn't take how awful it felt like the norn and their lore were being treated. its probably just me, but im honestly still troubled by how meaningless and effortless brahams conversations and overall interactions with the spirits have felt in every single episode before the 4-part finale began. They just don't seem to be interested in justifying how empty brahams arc with the spirits felt to me, and i dont play norn at all. If they truly are not trying to depict some kind of twist on the legitimacy of the spirits of the wild, then i guess ive just gotten truly exhausted of this games story execution..... did it feel less empty to norn mains?

    SEGMENT BELOW SPOILER WARNING DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE IF YOU DO NOT WANT IBS BJORA MARCHES SPOILED.

    It just really felt like they were foreshadowing the entire norn culture and the spirits themselves to be a fake creation of Aesgirs deal with jormag, and maybe i missed some hidden notes collection that confirms this, but why would they go so far to hide it when the aesgir revelation was sitting in plain sight when IBS episode 1 dropped?

    Considering even PoF had major story pieces totally changed close to launch, I feel only one way at this point: that I cannot properly reflect on whether Anet is ready to stop mismanaging itself into oblivion until AFTER the entire season of story content that comes AFTER end of dragons. So I increasingly feel like saying I will see you all in about 2 to 3 years, if the current timelines for story and expansion content are to be followed. I hope Anet makes it that long, I know the servers that run GW2 will at least be able to make it that long, if guild wars 1 can still remain stable and accessible through all these years of mismanagement.

    submitted by /u/inertialambda
    [link] [comments]

    Hey anet, I solved your mystic coins problem so you don't have to

    Posted:

    Local News: Dog stumbles into secret Choya ritual to take over Tyria, was very confused

    Posted:

    Catch me up with Mystic Coins

    Posted:

    Seen a lot of posts about MC but don't have a lot of time or data to fully scroll through comments while working - hence why I gotta ask: whys the price so inflated and what's this i hear that a single individual is the cause of it?

    I basically just wvw so I have no clue what's been going on.

    submitted by /u/mbarghi
    [link] [comments]

    Wynne Locket without Seeds of Truth achievement

    Posted:

    I have been looking for ways to make gold, and it seems like this locket can be a good way.

    However it seems that in order to buy this from vendors npc I need to have Seeds of Truth Achievement, and that's only doable by buying LWS2, is that correct?

    Is there any other way?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/toufodido
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Mesmer looking for Build

    Posted:

    I just returned to the game and am a bit hooked again =D
    I play mostly solo PvE, a few group events and the occasional mid level Fractal.

    My favourite build I used to play was a shatter build with greatsword. (I think it was based on creating a clone on evasion, high energy regeneration and improved F1 shatter). And I wonder if something like that still exists.

    I am open to other builds as well (I own all expansions).

    submitted by /u/_firebender_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment