• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Guild Wars Started playing the game when I was 7 (yr 2006) and now I finally got my first GWAMM!!

    Guild Wars Started playing the game when I was 7 (yr 2006) and now I finally got my first GWAMM!!


    Started playing the game when I was 7 (yr 2006) and now I finally got my first GWAMM!!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PST

    Heroes : "Oh no, Meteor Shower ... Anyway"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Guild Wars Teambuilding Contest #1

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PST

    My favorite part of this game is playing around with builds, and unfortunately the meta has gotten a bit stale recently. I started working on a crazy teambuild and would like to open it up to everyone.

    Rules

    Here's the challenge. It's a 7 hero teambuild. You must run this bar on a ranger hero with at least 15 wilderness survival. (Quickening Zephyr, Tranquility, and Nature's Renewal are the skills) The skills can be split between several ranger heroes, but must be at least 15 WS for each of them.

    This has the following effects:

    Half Skill Recharge
    Double casting time of hexes and enchantments
    Double upkeep cost of enchantments
    Half enchantment duration
    All Skills energy cost increased by 30%

    Additionally, there are the following restrictions to keep things interesting:

    No more than 3 heroes of a single profession.

    The following skills are banned:

    Profession Skill
    Warrior "Save Yourselves!"
    Mesmer Energy Surge
    . Chaos Storm
    . Spiritual Pain
    . Cry of Frustration
    Assassin Death Blossom
    Ritualist Soul Twisting
    Paragon Heroic Refrain
    PvE "By Ural's Hammer"

    Skills can be added to the banlist at any time for any reason.

    Judging

    I will personally run the builds to reasonable specifications (I.e. I might use minor vigors instead of superior) through several tasks. These include vanquishing an area, facing a boss with powerful spikes, and even taking the best bars to elite areas.

    I have not decided on the specific areas, but it is safe to assume that:

    Enemies will not be immune to certain conditions.

    Corpses are readily available.

    To submit your teambuild, you can publicly submit it through a comment on this post or a page on your official wiki userpage. To privately submit it, send it to me through a private message on reddit.

    I recommend using Pawned2 to generate your teambuild. You can also directly share template links if you don't want to download external software. Please specify the attribute spread and equipment selection.

    Submissions close March 29th.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Changes or additions that I would like to have in GW1

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PST

    After a long time I'm back in GW1 and fell in love with the game again. I'm currently playing in the Ascalon tutorial and I noticed a few things that could possibly be changed or added, what do you think of them.

    1. Add a storage chest to the Ascalon tutorial, which can only be used by characters in the tutorial.

    2. The guild cloak should also be visible with costumes.

    3. It would be nice if you could tame the moss spider in the Ascalon tutorial. For characters from Cantha or Elona, it would be okay if they could still only get to this spider via the zaishen menagerie.

    4. A key with which you can let the character walk slowly. (has no practical use, but looks good and the appropriate animation is already available)

    submitted by /u/AresKor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for this TEXMOD UI

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Looking for this TEXMOD UI

    I recently decided to get back into GW1 to complete a few titles and I used to have this old texmod IU, but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

    PS - I am looking for the UI in the picture not the reverse bars. TIA

    https://preview.redd.it/docohbbfc7m61.jpg?width=1128&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=82251cac8e9601b6a7c3b892f80ee0f18459ef2f

    submitted by /u/Daniel_Storm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment