• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Guild Wars Eternal shield as a tribute to the world championship winners The Last Pride[EvIL] and War Machine[WM] ?

    Guild Wars Eternal shield as a tribute to the world championship winners The Last Pride[EvIL] and War Machine[WM] ?


    Eternal shield as a tribute to the world championship winners The Last Pride[EvIL] and War Machine[WM] ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:17 AM PST

    What’s your favorite skill icon?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    (Apologies if this is a frequent post)

    Mine is fevered dreams. IMO the art is really well done and it actually looks like someone in a fever dream to me.

    waits for the paragon one with the tongue sticking out

    submitted by /u/Aethaira
    [link] [comments]

    My Personal Challenge, Phase 1 Complete

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Was This Game A Fluke Of The MMO Era?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I've been thinking, this game came out during the perfect time when MMO's were at their peak, and the team behind it just happened to have the right ideas at the right moment with the right people to create the most original MMO/CORPG game in existence.

    And look to today. Not many of the amazing mechanics this game innovated have been copied into other games. Why is Guild Wars 1 alone in how different it is? I search and search for a game that is like this game and can replace it but there is nothing out there that comes close to similarity. If you love WoW you can find endless clones, some that are well made, but if you love this game you have nothing else to play.

    submitted by /u/More_Analysis_5613
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap are we incompetent?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:00 PM PST

    We're doing the Winds of Change content right now and MFer I'm NOT enjoying it. Elementalists can completely wipe the party. I just wanna be able to do the damn quests without wiping 10 times until I rage quit. I have a Rit and my wife has an Assassin. What is a good party build that I don't have to mess with a ton when she doesn't play with me on other content. I love this game but this end of game content is pissing me right off.

    submitted by /u/winter_rois
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Black Dye Bug is Back

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:59 PM PST

    So I came back for the Canthan New Year and went to the dye trader. Saw they were sold out of black dye so I went and grabbed some from storage to see the sell price and lo and behold while the merchant says she'll buy for 550g when you actually request quote she offers 1g. So the bug from 2 years ago has returned. Le sigh.

    submitted by /u/Grimwear
    [link] [comments]

    What's the 'best' way of farming gold for a Ranger these days?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Eternal Grove/Gyala Hatchery

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Does anybody wanna join me for these missions in HM right now`?

    submitted by /u/lemegeton93
    [link] [comments]

    Guild [Bday] lf Luxon alliance

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Guild Christmas Birthday [Bday] lf luxon alliance and players for pvp

    submitted by /u/christmas-birthday
    [link] [comments]

    Ins and Weapon upgrades worth?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    I just returned for gw to complete my wisdoms title.

    I wonder if there are any upgrades or inscription worth to keep/sell?

    Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/FlamezBond
    [link] [comments]

    WE did the IMPOSSIBLE in Guild Wars 2021 with This!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment