• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Stan LePard, one of the composers of GW2, has passed away unexpectedly last week

    Guild Wars 2 Stan LePard, one of the composers of GW2, has passed away unexpectedly last week


    Stan LePard, one of the composers of GW2, has passed away unexpectedly last week

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:02 PM PST

    My GF wanted me to share her artwork of my mesmer Radiant White since she doesn't have a Reddit account

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Big Nose Ted with a big change of heart.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:18 AM PST

    I made a metabattle gearchecker and equipment finder

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:17 PM PST

    [Art] Commission

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    WoodenPotatoes’ thoughts on a new race with EoD

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Shoutout to the Pale Tree for giving sylvari dogs

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Good job on her part for giving her kids dogs, that's good parenting.

    submitted by /u/lynxfrost13
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Good Fortune

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    My Hopes for End of Dragons - Laranity

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    As per request more of my GW2 Fanart - this was for a wintersday contest a while back~

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Can we fix match making mmr? I just want a fun pvp not a stomp games, ranking/mmr doesn't give me dophamine so, please just give us good balance match making game..

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Either we stomp or we get stomp, scores mostly goes 100-500, for the last 10 games I played.

    I know this is flame inducing but I ask one team member nicely and he says his silver 2.

    I'm on gold 3 jumping in and out of platinum....

    Note- the 10 games are solo Q... I dont really care much about mmr ranking as it doesn't give jack sht but atleast give me a good game I'd enjoy, it's not even fun to stomp people as they just afk or either we afk... The only fight we get is at the start of the game after that it's a stomp for one side.

    P. S- NA SERVER, I JUST WANT A FUN PVP ON MY SKILL LEVEL, I'd gladly play bronze or silver if it can give me fun fights... Pvp ain't fun with this. Just wanna enjoy a game

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Reporting hacker, making a ticket doesn't work even with videoproof

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Hello, i did a pvp ranked game 2 weeks ago and the opponent Scrapper keep teleport hacking on point, i started recording my game since few weeks ago, i recorded all the game on video added all the timestamps when he teleport hacking. I made a ticket posting the proof. 2 weeks later, today he is still playing pvp.

    Today i did a ranked and 3 opponents players keep teleport hacking i recorded everything. But even if i make a ticket posting the video proof with all the evidences, they won't be banned like the previous case.

    What should i do, try to make another ticket with video proof? I don't know, can someone help me?

    It was a plat game.

    submitted by /u/BroadSpend2888
    [link] [comments]

    How to hide completed achievements (fast tip)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I'm not sure if this has been shared before but just in case:

    Open achievements panel -> Select the gear next to the Search box -> "Add Achievements Point Filter" -> Enjoy :)

    Just know that it hides some dailies in case you haven't done them (and the ones with no points).

    I hope you enjoy it guys, to me it's something huge :)

    submitted by /u/Nuxmin
    [link] [comments]

    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 for Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a returning player, been on and off since launch. I've been picking up the game again on my laptop, but I'm thinking about upgrading to a dedicated PC.

    I've frequently heard this game demands much more of your processor than your GPU. Having been out of the tech game for too long to mention, I don't exactly know if the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 is suited to excel for this game.

    All I'm looking for is a budget PC that will run this game well. So far, I've only found the Trace 4 9310.

    Will that work? Anyone got other suggestions? I don't think I'm savvy enough to build a computer anymore.

    submitted by /u/YourFriendNoo
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner here, all tips appreciated

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    So I bought GW2 yesterday and played for about 10 hours today. Started a human Guardian and I've already fully done 3 zones, I'm level 27. I haven't watched any beginner guides on YT, only one about which class does what. So I have a couple of things I want to ask about: Who are the best GW2 YouTubers to learn from? Is there a meta builds website? I found one called Metabattle but I cannot understand half the things yet so maybe I just need to progress/learn more. Otherwise I accept all the tips you can throw at me and I hope this post doesn't prove fruitless.

    submitted by /u/Ridercs35
    [link] [comments]

    Just a regular day farming winterberries... from inside a rock.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Just a regular day farming winterberries... from inside a rock.

    Oh, y'know, just a regular day gathering my berries, decide to [Bond of Faith] off my skyscale to save time, miss the bushes and hit a rock- and slide RIGHT IN.

    Just a regular day gathering winterberries

    but I CAN'T REACH THEM FROM IN HERE

    Arenanet, please... I just want my berries.

    https://preview.redd.it/ul9wgfgv2kh61.jpg?width=361&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9c5f9e50e6394dd99a12cd0fe05290f34512bef4

    submitted by /u/FlannelKatt
    [link] [comments]

    Displeased Stradetch

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Couple of questions about GW2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    1) I'm old and slow as molasses. My reaction times aren't what they used to be. For solo and light grouping content (nothing close to hardcore), how much time do you have to pull off dodge rolls? Is it a pretty forgiving system?

    2) Are there some classes and builds that are more tolerant of someone who's probably not going to be great at dodging?

    3) How's the player population, and does it seem like the game will be under very active development for a long time to come?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment