• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Guild Wars When ArenaNet isn't home

    Guild Wars When ArenaNet isn't home


    When ArenaNet isn't home

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Catacombs of Kathandrax / Dervish Solo Running Guide

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    So after 6k hours in guild wars i've got my first os item with perfect mods. Sadly its r12 and the skin is bad. Is there a site where I can get a guess if its trash or worth something?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Non-Healing Monk Builds? How are they?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Hey, all.

    I've always wanted to run monk (got a lvl 20 LDoA one, actually), but I've always been pretty disappointed when looking at what builds they can do. I know they excell at healing, support, and farming, but when I consider them running offensive caster or melee builds in general pve content, they always seem to come up short in comparison to other classes. Divine favor just seems like such a wash if you don't want to heal.

    Do you know of any decent melee builds or caster builds that make heavy use of the secondary?

    submitted by /u/RandDurand
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline in Prophecies

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    this might be a stupid Question but do I understand it right, that in GW-Prophies you don't have Main Story Quests but Main Story Missions? Since I'm Pre-Searing I had Main Story Quests I believe.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/den1ed4
    [link] [comments]

    Speedbooking

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    i want to get into Speedbooking but most Guides and Builds are really old - and every guide differs from the others.. are there any exp players here that could help me out with a link, builds or knowledge by any chance?

    thx

    edit: currently mainly looking at this german side: https://www.guildwiki.de/wiki/Speedbooking

    edit update: found a good pvx page for it https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Speedbooking

    now i m only looking to do norn bear with less than 7 heros.. anyone got an idea how that could be possible? any theorycrafters that come up with 3 hero builds that can kill nornbear? :P

    submitted by /u/captnblacky
    [link] [comments]

    Customer support hours?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the CS email support is 24/7, or like a 8am-5pm thing? I don't want to sit here waiting all night for something if it's not going to happen till the morning.

    submitted by /u/omnimutant
    [link] [comments]

    Trading outside of Kamadan?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if there are any other ways to find players to trade items with than the US Kamadan dis 1? I know there used to be a website that was organized as a trading platform for gw1 but I don't remember what it was called AND even if I do not remember my login. So if anyone of you knows of websites to offer/buy items I would be happy to know about it. Kamadan is okay, but there is always so much going on and in order to make a deal you sometimes have to sit there and either look for items or wait for a buyer to respond. This was fine while I was in school but with a job and family it gets more and more difficult to be online for a long time.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/TCrookedM
    [link] [comments]

    Is there usually a planned Snowball Arena time?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I loved playing Snowball Arena or whatever it's called back in the day, and I wanted to show it to my SO (who never played GW) last year, but the outpost was completely empty.

    Does the community organize something like FA weekends for Wintersday? I'd love to just play a few rounds with my SO and perhaps some other GW noobs to share my nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/RaptorDotCpp
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an easy way to target the Ebon Vanguard Assassin for buffs?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment