• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Guild Wars Oh no...13 year old me did not know what this meant. 12 Years later this is now a bit questionable!

    Guild Wars Oh no...13 year old me did not know what this meant. 12 Years later this is now a bit questionable!


    Oh no...13 year old me did not know what this meant. 12 Years later this is now a bit questionable!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Necromancer-in-the-Drok's

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Furyway updated

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Quarrel Falls Ambience Video

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Semi-AFK Farming Builds?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I'm looking for farming builds that require low input. Something I could put on a side monitor and check on every 20+ seconds or so.

    For example, my first thought is a 1-2 hero build where I can set the heroes to go clear stuff and then move to the next fight. Anything ideas are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/wormsalad
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to make comeback coin?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Title says it all. Quit when GW2 released back in 2012, and converted all of my armor/funds into HoM rewards.

    8 years later, I want to continue finishing out the HoM, but I don't know where to start. Still have a 500 smite monk and SoS rit. Would I be better off starting from the beginning with a new character and making funds that way, or trying to scrap together gear to farm on one of those two characters?

    submitted by /u/CircuitPanda
    [link] [comments]

    A place for reliable price checks?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Hi,

    I am a returning long time Guild Wars Player and have some stuff in my Xunlai chest that i know were worth something back in the days, but i have no Clue of the current prices (e.g. unded Mini Rift Warden).

    Is there any place where i can get a current value?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sawman1ac
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to try a one per class team build.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I've decided to try a team build that doesn't copy any main class, as in one monk, one rit, one assassin etc. Of the 10 classes i chose to cut out ranger and para. The goal is to be able to run as much of the game in hard mode as possible and I'm looking for suggestions on builds to help make this happen. I'm playing as the mesmer so only mesmer builds can have player skills.

    submitted by /u/abyssalscout
    [link] [comments]

    Pre order codes again

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I dont know if this violates community standards but id be willing to spend a ridiculous sum of money to get my hands on a european pre order code and a EOTN pre release code if anyone here is hanging on to them.

    submitted by /u/FashRev
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a few people together for When Kappa Attack (HM)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I'm at my wit's end failing this with heroes. Different builds, burning through consets. A main issue is I'm doing this on my Rit and spirit spamming isn't probably the best build for this. But I really need someone hitting Save Yourself!

    If I could get a few people to do this with me, I'm sure it would go well. Let me know if you need this too, I am off work all week.

    submitted by /u/Vitis_Vinifera
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else lagging badly on Europe district today?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Today I had bad lags and rubberbanding on Europe district. The little performance monitor dot was often orange or red. Then I switched to America and it's all fine 🤔

    (I'm in the UK.)

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    (Very) low quality textures

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    For some reason certain player armor and environment details are very low quality. They look like they are loading in at extremely low resolution.

    I am running the game on 1080p 1920x max settings, advanced draw-distance on with an rtx 2080, i7, 16 gb ram and 99% free ssd with windows 10.

    I tried reinstalling, getting new computer, updating driver, and -image batch install. None seemed to fix it. The only thing that has stayed consistent is my monitor.

    Has anyone else experienced this issue before?

    submitted by /u/mattpython
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment