• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Guild Wars My collection :)

    Guild Wars My collection :)


    My collection :)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Mac users - how to right click drag on boot camp?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    After a few weeks of suffering wineskin GW performance I started running it off a Windows partition instead... and boy oh boy does it look good!

    My major irritant is from the inability to right click drag in Windows, which limits camera control.

    Have any mac users managed to over come this?

    submitted by /u/0lrcnfullstop
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to make targeting an enemy with the pet easier?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Like, at all. Ill even take toolbox if I have to

    submitted by /u/Luxanna_Crownguard
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I remember watching my father play guild wars and now that he's gone I have the games in my possession. I recently decided to pop it open and realized that this game is older then my sister. Does anyone still play these because I don't want to get on and the servers be completely empty.

    submitted by /u/INVADERSLAYRR
    [link] [comments]

    How possible is it to sell a GW: Collector's Edition?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    I've decided I'm not coming back to GW, and I want to know if I can sell a Collector's Edition of Nightfall with all its discs, manuals and merch intact, or will I just have to give it to the Salvos instead, just to get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/Banderschnapps
    [link] [comments]

    Which warrior skill? Pre

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hey friends, I just finished my next ldoA, which will finally stays here in pre. It's a warrior and I didn't choose a secondary profession yet. I decided to get the survivor title with it and maybe the r2 survivor too. Warrior has a pretty hard time during some Vanguard quests, so my first question would be which secondary is the best to do bosses like utni or Nadya without dying or casters in generell. Atm I got my pet at lvl 20 and troll unguent with +3 as secondary skills. I can easily farm the charrs but struggling with some Vanguards. Would a stronger troll unguent do it for me if I take ranger as secondary? Since the build I use would be the same. I also thought about mesmer secondary with empathy and backfire.

    At the end of the day I would really love to NOT choose a secondary profession. I managed to get a reg Tome for warrior. And with managed I mean I payed a ton of arms. Which warrior skill would u pick to make your life easier in pre? I don't see any nice defensive skills I could use. If a better troll urgent would solve my problem with staying alive i thought about a offensive attack skill like power attack or thrill of victory which can be used with hammer, sword or axe as well and I don't have to stick to one. Sorry for the long post, would love to here your opinions and experiences on secondary profession for warrior and which skill would u pick if you could only take one warrior skill? :D

    submitted by /u/Neico645
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment