• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Guild Wars Wait, where did all the black dye go?

    Guild Wars Wait, where did all the black dye go?


    Wait, where did all the black dye go?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Giving Away Undedicated Miniatures!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I'm giving away undedicated miniatures.

    I have...

    1. 3 x Cloudtouched Simian
    2. 1 x Elf (Claimed)
    3. 1 x Kirin (Claimed)
    4. 1 x Jade Armor
    5. 1 x Heket Warrior

    All up for free giveaway!

    Go ahead, and comment here to claim one or a few! We'll meet in-game after!

    submitted by /u/SableLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    ZB HM oolas

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I'll be on tonight at around 8pm pst to run some free oolas for people to finish the zb in hm, I may also be on randomly today so look for me if you want a free run ign (Quenn of daggers) feel free to message me on here on in-game if you see me on.

    submitted by /u/November-X
    [link] [comments]

    Spamadan Help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Where would I go to try and get prices for various items I'd want to buy or sell? Never used Spamadan before, but I need to clear out my bank and get some weapons I don't feel like farming for. What do mat stacks usually sell for?

    Also, trying to use GW trade chat search, is it currently offline? Everything returns 11 months ago or more.

    https://kamadan.decltype.org/search/mat

    Is there a Spamadan guide anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Rayalot72
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Nicholas Sandford related resource?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Pre-searing Nick is looking for different items daily. The best resource I know of is the wiki, but from my experience/timezone there seems to be a delay to the point that the wiki is no longer accurate or useful to me. I have logged on several times after referencing the wiki only to find that Nick has moved on to a different item.

    Is there a different resource that I can use? Would it be possible to get a daily thread going here for this purpose?

    Link in question for reference:

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Nicholas_Sandford

    Thanks and Happy Hunting!

    submitted by /u/superkoolj
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there is any hope of Guild Wars getting a remaster?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I was thinking with the success of other recent remasters and this era of nostalgia, now would be the time. WoW classic was a big hit and still boasts good player numbers. Oh how I would love for Guild Wars to come back and relive those days.

    submitted by /u/RollingHammer
    [link] [comments]

    How old are you?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I've just seen a really really old name in the game that people in my age don't even know of anymore.

    So I wonder. How old are y'all?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment