• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Guild Wars Thank you so much to the person that told us that Anet didn't need our character names anymore. I have tried for years to get help from support. Thanks Anet! I even had 7 anniversary presents on my character :) I missed this game, still amazing.

    Guild Wars Thank you so much to the person that told us that Anet didn't need our character names anymore. I have tried for years to get help from support. Thanks Anet! I even had 7 anniversary presents on my character :) I missed this game, still amazing.


    Thank you so much to the person that told us that Anet didn't need our character names anymore. I have tried for years to get help from support. Thanks Anet! I even had 7 anniversary presents on my character :) I missed this game, still amazing.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Got two old q8 weapons. They are worth something right?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Returning player looking for guild/alliance

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I used to play this game when I was 15, now I'm coming back :) I used to do mostly FoWSC, UWSc and some dungeons. Looking to play with some cool people. Can you recommend any alliance/guild? I live in EU so timezone is important :)

    submitted by /u/jslowbro
    [link] [comments]

    Best order for experiencing the full story?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hello reddit!

    I have a quick question about GW. I am not new to the game, but I played it like 10 years ago and I barely remember anything from the story. So I decided to buy all the campaigns and start from scratch.

    However, I am not sure in what order I should play the game to fully experience the storyline. I want to play entirely on my own. I know Prophecies has a huge tutorial area, probably the biggest one of all campaigns. But if I remember correctly, I didn't like the dull area which comes after (destroyed Ascalon?). I think that is why I've switched to Factions back in those days.

    I really like Shing Jea Island and the Factions chars have the best look imo. (I want to start with elementalist btw). Would starting from there break the storyline? I also read that Prophecies has the slowest leveling and it takes forever to gain all the attribute points. Is that true?

    So what makes most sense?

    1. Start with Factions (or finish it), then travel to Lion's Arch and proceed from there while creating another Prophecies char only to play the story from tutorial to LA?
    2. Start with Factions (or finish it), then travel to LA and run back to Ascalon to start the missions from there? What about the stuff that comes before, like the tutorial area? Are they critical to the story? Would I regret playing it that way?
    3. Start with Prophecies, then proceed to Factions?

    Are there any further differences later on if my char started in Proph or Factions?

    Sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

    Cheers,
    Elvandaro

    submitted by /u/Elvandaro
    [link] [comments]

    Three Skill Fanart Images/Skill Videos (All at the same time)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Three Skill Fanart Images/Skill Videos (All at the same time)

    Feel free to check out all (or none) of the videos, or just check out the art! (please :^) )

    I am going to start doing some warrior skills as I finish leveling the characters for the highlander playthrough of factions 4/8 are made into mercs, mesmer is almost lv 20, being limited to factions only and making builds again is the most fun I've had with this game in years. After I beat WoC HM and some of the other challenges I'll do NF only playthrough, which I expect will be easier but DoA HM NF only skills highlander (no more than 1 of each profession in a team comp) might be pretty hard!

    Energy management rocks!

    Fire Attunement:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKDGcAbcVE

    Cover enchantments r Cool.

    Aura of Restoration:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WlcWgNYNYU

    Caption

    Fireball:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dzx8N1qhA

    submitted by /u/MaskedVale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment