• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 We used to be cool

    Guild Wars 2 We used to be cool


    We used to be cool

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Owned the game since beta and I still managed to find someplace new.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    [Day 163] They still think I am part of their WoW Halloween Costume Contest.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Kralkatorrik wishes you all a Happy Halloween

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Extra Life 2020 Is Next Week – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I carved an End of Dragons Pumpkin for Halloween!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Twisted Castle Solo 3:14 min | Holosmith

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit!

    Video

    Ever since the removal of the falling damage traits I wanted to redo my Twisted Castle solo, as the previous one heavily relied on that trait. The old route is still doable, but you lose alot of health and healing up that lost health loses you time basically.

    So I decided to try a new route. The goal for Twisted Castle is to push 5 buttons out of the the 7 there are in total before you can open the end gate. Each button is also linked to a door, that opens once the button is pressed. In this route I only really need to go through one of these doors (which is just after the fountain button at 2:10 ), so I need to press that button (the button at 1:21 ) before i get there. All the other buttons I am free to choose and also in which order I press them. Though 1 button is locked behind another group of mobs and the other one is the button I wished to skip cause you lose like 90% of your health from fall damage, so in the end there is not much choice regarding which buttons to press.

    Even though I take a different route I still lost a lot of health due to the fact that I didn't have the falling damage trait anymore and because there are a lot of jumps that you take damage from. To minimize this i had to fall of some ledges in specific ways to minimize this falling damage.

    This route is a lot harder to pull off than the old route in a speedrun scenario as there are a lot more tiny mistakes that you can make that will ruin the run, but overall this route feels a lot more satisfying to pull off due to the nice skips. Overall this run was pretty good, bit of bad RNG when getting ported back, and the end could've been better (somehow I was 4 seconds faster which made me wait for Rocket Boots). If everything goes perfect and there are no mobs at the last button you can still save quite some time, but i'm happy with the time I got.

    submitted by /u/T-J7
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] I painted Desmina and gave her a new outfit

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Lag affecting core maps now?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Wvw armors

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    So I was looking at the requirements for the final ascended pieces, and I see the vendor says a minimum 500 rank is required, but every discussion I can find all say its 2k...

    So am either I or they misunderstanding something, or was it maybe changed at some point and I just can't find mention of it?

    submitted by /u/ScyD
    [link] [comments]

    I used a physical interface and FL Studios to live mix my GW2 audio while I play. Here is a comparison. (OFF then ON) (2 similar sound bytes) Might require headphones to tell the difference

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Mandalorian Tribe.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Mandalorian Tribe.

    With successful Season 1, and awesome start of Season 2 of Mandalorian, i wish to share some designs i did for my Human and Sylvari Characters. Maybe some of you will find them interesting.

    Gas Mask is default Helmet Skin, since it resembles Mandalorian Helm and it is same skin on all armor types.

    #1 Human Female Thief, Medium Armor type.

    ![img](slsg6j6dr8w51 "Inspiration: Bo-Katan Kryze. Color Combination: Supreme Commander - Aeon Illuminate. Armor: Runic Hunter Shoulders, Runic Hunter Gloves, Runic Hunter Boots, Glorious Brigandine, Glorious Legguards.")

    This is my most favorite Mandalorian. As a Thief, she has the most suitable arsenal of Mandalorian weapons. Rifle, Pistols, Daggers and even Sword and Staff.

    #2 Sylvari Male Ranger, Medium Armor Type.

    ![img](9iba4cu0u8w51 "Inspiration: Pre Vizla. Color Combination: Dune RTS series - House Ordos trooper. Armor: Runic Hunter Shoulders, Runic Hunter Gloves, Runic Hunter Boots, Glorious Brigandine, Glorious Legguards. ")

    Appearance of this character is re-used design of my Thief. But on male character it gives slightly different look. Also, with this armor my ranger somehow reminds me of Keiran Thackeray, and i like it.

    #3 Human Male Revenant, Heavy Armor Type.

    ![img](ycezy2jdv8w51 "Inspiration: Fenn Rau. Color Combination: Mandalorian. Armor: Ascalonian Protector Pauldrons, Elegy Plate, Luminous Heavy Gauntlets, Elegy Tassets, Luminous Heavy Greaves. Optional: Emblazoned Cape. ")

    The most simple appearance fashioned after main character from Mandalorian series.

    #4 Human Female Mesmer, Light Armor Type.

    ![img](o0k8tgkzx8w51 "Inspiration: Boba Fett, Sabine Wren. Color Combination: Dune RTS - Imperial Sardaukar. Armor: Ebon Epaulets, Runic Shaman Coat, Warbeast Gloves, Runic Shaman Pants, Runic Shaman Boots, Emblazoned Cape. ")

    Honestly... she intimidates me...

    #5 Sylvari Female Elementalist, Light Armor Type.

    ![img](hhi4z3w5z8w51 "Inspiration: Clone Trooper Fives, 501st Clone Batallion. Color Combination: Star Wars - Night Owls, Mandalorian Clan Kryze. Armor: Acolyte Mantle, Runic Shaman Coat, Runic Shaman Gloves, Runic Shaman Pants, Runic Shaman Boots, Emblazoned Cape. ")

    Somehow i find this color combiantion very interesting. Ice colors fits well, since this character is also a healer(Water-Tempest). Skins re-used from Mesmer, with slight difference in shoulders and gloves.

    During my travels in Tyria i've met others with similar appearance. Share your Mandalorians in commentaries :)

    And remember... When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey. How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life?

    This is the Way.

    submitted by /u/AeonNaranek
    [link] [comments]

    I did the clocktower the worst way possible again.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    [PvP] The bot problem in Ranked PvP is getting bigger and bigger.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Even if PvP is generally neglected by Anet, the botting problem is serious. There's an average of 2 clear bots in every ranked game I play. Mind you I'm high silver, low gold (can't really climb in duos with my preferred class and partner when every game is a coinflip of bots).

    submitted by /u/KiroLegend27
    [link] [comments]

    Griffon on Challenge Mote (+ winner of giveaway :D )

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    What the most fun / dynamic class in the game ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I was wondering what you guys consider the most fun classes on the game ?

    By fun I mean interesting to play (and maybe mobile if possible?)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Samank2Sel
    [link] [comments]

    What's the current meta ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hello,

    As a new player, I was wondering which class were meta ? (Tier lists for dps, tank and healers)

    I also heard that some classes were better in Fractals, others in raid, open world and others in pvp / wvw...

    Can I get some kind or tier list or something ?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Samank2Sel
    [link] [comments]

    The bean shape of the fall guys reminded me of a certain someone. Did a quick doodle of Fall-Guy-Tron :p

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a sure-fire way of getting beneath the map in the Guild Hall? I need help decorating a memorial.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Hi, y'all!

    I crafted the Eternal Flame item, and I want to place it as part of a memorial for some of our guild's fallen comrades. We've also crafted the big lion statue and some memorial stones, but when we put the Eternal Flame pillar behind it, it's so tall that the flame may as well be coming out of the lion's mouth, and it looks all weird.

    All we need is the top half of the Eternal Flame item; the big, square base it sits on is too big and doesn't look right, but if we could just place the item in the middle of the floor, it would fit and it would look proper.

    The only problem is, I can't seem to get myself 'underground' to place it. I've tried several methods I've found online, and none seem to pop either my Charr or Asura characters underground. I've tried using the biggest and the smallest characters I have, to no avail.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/CedarWolf
    [link] [comments]

    A NICHE GW2 Video - AoE Rings and Effects

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Two-factor authentication code from different phone number?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Background:

    I've been using two-factor authentication ever since it first released and I've been playing this game relatively consistently for the past 6 years. The only "annoying" thing about it is that the messages change language seemingly at random. Here is a screenshot of the past couple messages. Most of them are usually in english, some come back in my native language, german. No big deal, don't really care, since all that matters is the code anyway, just a "funny" little feature/bug. I can scroll back up to the very beginning of two-factor authentication, meaning that all these messages always came from the exact same number/server.

    New number, who this:

    Until today. I tried to log on and instead of the usual message I got one from an entirely different phone/server, image. Noticeable difference was that the number was uncensored, usually it says the message is coming from "ArenaNet", this one came from just a normal phone number. I tried again immediately after and got a normal message again, from "ArenaNet". Googling the phone number returns a UK number issued by O2.

    I got this message from clicking the login button on the official launcher, so I guess my question is, wether this is a common occurance/bug and I just never saw it before, or whatever else is going on?

    submitted by /u/JustKany
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment