• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Guild Wars What skills go well with Illusionary Weaponry?

    Guild Wars What skills go well with Illusionary Weaponry?


    What skills go well with Illusionary Weaponry?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Considering playing it, but don't know much about how to buff my damage. I know you can:

    Use a high attack speed weapon

    Use Flurry

    Cover IW.

    What else is there? Does Strength of Honor work?

    submitted by /u/Koervege
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a screenshot using legionnaire tonic, miniature legionnaire, and a legionnaire summoning crystal?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    As the title says. I am curious about what it looks like as I am trying to decide what to get from this year's wayfarers reverie.

    submitted by /u/Raawd
    [link] [comments]

    Drakkar under the lake (Gallery)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Need a buddy/group to run the game with!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I'm 21 thinking about picking up the campaign run I started 16 years ago! Finished the main missions and killed lich king but I've never really played through the whole story (mostly jungle and desert skipped). Would love to find someone who's up for playing through the original campaign with me from pre searing to end, completing all missions. Not picky about getting max completion on the missions, just want to get the full experience of a game I've been playing since I was 5. I've got well developed characters with most of map unlocked if someone would rather just run through the missions with a decked out level 20.

    submitted by /u/GunnarKsmn
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Pins - Attempt 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    It has been a few months since I posted this. Hoping it might catch someone's eye.

    Would anyone possibly have any of the below 4 pins that I still need to complete my collection? Willing to pay and go through Ebay or Amazon if needed. Haven't had any luck locating these few.

    Contemplation of Purity

    Energy Surge

    Savage Shot

    "Victory Is Mine!"

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill_Pin - What the hell I am talking about.

    https://i.imgur.com/TFZIsKu.png - How to tell if it is a fake.

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Paragon gwamm ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wondering what are your thoughts about playing a paragon to get gwamm?

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Old Guild Wars 1 Elite Skill Tracking Website

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Hi, all... off/pointless question here... Does anyone remember there was a website back in the old days of Guild Wars where you'd go to find where to capture elite skills? This was before the Wiki was around.. or maybe Wiki was around, but it just wasn't that good.

    I can't remember what it was called, but I think it started with an x? Maybe an f? I could be totally wrong, but anyone know what I'm talking about?

    submitted by /u/alexx7890
    [link] [comments]

    Wayfarer's Reverie items

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hey,

    what item should i take to get the most profit?

    or should I keep the Legionnaire Summoning Crystal?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Factons

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey, returning Player here.

    For the current event quest i need to go to Rheas Crater inside Luxon territory. But the Guards at Unwaking Waters an Gyala won't let me pass.

    I have more unused Luxon points thenKurzik. Do i really have to have more spent points? (140k at Kurzik and 60k at Luxon right now)

    Thx

    submitted by /u/joshuaschiller92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment