• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 How to train your Griffon

    Guild Wars 2 How to train your Griffon


    How to train your Griffon

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Pops is still wearing old promo tees from my early 2000s retail days.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Is WoodenPotatos doing all right?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    For the few of you that don't know him, he's one of the most important, if not the most important YouTuber in the Guild Wars 2 community.

    In his last videos, he said that he was having a hard time and I've not heard from him anymore. I do miss his content, but I'm more concerned with his wellbeing.

    Does anymore know about him?

    Dude, WP, are you alright?

    submitted by /u/fulaghee
    [link] [comments]

    Lag ruins the game

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    This game is fun to play but the lag literally ruins it for me. Is this a common issue?

    submitted by /u/EmergencyBig
    [link] [comments]

    A new approach to the art of WvW war

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Confer with Bangar updates

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Heres the new dialog for today's Bangar update. Three dialog options

    1st is you asking if hes ready to talk, or if hes still sulking

    https://i.imgur.com/XgGuJ8P.jpg

    2nd is you asking about if he saw Ryland/Jormag coming

    https://i.imgur.com/wia9vot.jpg

    3rd is you asking him if he ever suspected Jormag was just using him

    https://imgur.com/fkKqGqk

    This does confirm Bangar was hearing the whispers, and that Jormag was influencing his actions. And, apparently, Ryland never heard the whispers.

    submitted by /u/TheSajuukKhar
    [link] [comments]

    Can this be our permanent no downstate map?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Just received the 20th anniversary artbook of Guild wars and I can't wait to look at all the pieces of art in it!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Flying through Maguuma

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet but, years before it was in the game, the Gaze of the Khan-Ur helmet appeared on a statue of Rytlock without the cloth neck cover and neck plates.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    [Art] Sylvari tempest, bound to Ipos by MaeeveArt

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm sad that after years of searching for solutions, getting a new ISP, a new router, and even a brand new PC, I'm still getting disconnected during every mission instance. 7 years and I still haven't completed the main story.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    This emotional scene was somewhat undercut by the fact my panda made it into the memory. (LW S2 Spoiler)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Map currency for LWS4 for skyscale

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Hey All,

    I have read some youtube guides and seen some comments and there is quite a bit of conflicting information by way of "Fastest method to get them". Is there a more updated way of getting these currencies fastest without spending weeks grinding the maps? I have so far heard of a strike and grinding bjora marches and trading something for them? Are these still a good methods?

    submitted by /u/Miracle_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    So can we get more customization options for Sylvari?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I would like an option to have very long antlers or horns made out of wood. Thorns and other edgy things would be nice too. Hole in the chest would be nice too(x2)!

    By the way, check this amazing art by Araranet partner.

    submitted by /u/SheWhoHates
    [link] [comments]

    Can any Warrior players explain the appeal? I need a fresh perspective!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I've been playing Guild Wars 2 on and off for about 6 years now and I have played and enjoyed every profession, except Warrior and Thief.

    I know I don't particularly have any interest in playing Thief, but I would really like to try and play a Warrior. The problem is it just never really seems to 'click'.

    I'm enjoying professions like Guardian and specs like Herald, enjoying being upfront and dealing damage and/or taking hits... but I can't seem to stick it out on Warrior.

    I'm hoping maybe people who play Warrior can help me see what I'm missing. I didnt get far into playing, maybe level 20 or so, so there must be mechanics and fun or satisfying things that I never got to experience.

    Thanks in advance anyone who can share some insight :)

    (As a side note I mainly play open world PvE, alone. Dabbled in PvP and accidentally loaded into WvW one time)

    submitted by /u/MayonnaiseOW
    [link] [comments]

    ArcDPS doesn't show total damage dealt

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    ArcDPS doesn't show total damage dealt

    My arcdps doesn't show the total damage dealt. After I installed it, the regular area stats window didn't show anything at all. So I changed it to "DPS out squad current" to see if that would work. But now it only shows DPS, obviously, but not the total damage dealt. How can I set it up so it shows the total damage dealt? I am a little lost.

    https://preview.redd.it/sgi6foo3rqh51.png?width=401&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ab443ac6dfbb246cdd904d5dd18c9cb90ff7596

    The regular damage window doesn't show any stats

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/NewbieOsu
    [link] [comments]

    Up to 5 man ranked queues are back!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Thank you anet! It was so silly to limit the cap at two people where only practice for mat was tournaments or unranked

    submitted by /u/Cynndrome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment