• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Guild Wars Who remembers the A/W Shadow Prison Assassin?

    Guild Wars Who remembers the A/W Shadow Prison Assassin?


    Who remembers the A/W Shadow Prison Assassin?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    It was my birthday Friday and to celebrate it, a couple of the Guild members did a surprise drop party for me. It just made me super emotional that people can be so caring even though they've never met you.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Overwhelmed by what happened in my Stream today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So I just started playing and streaming this game two days ago, without playing it ever before. I have 700 hours in GW2 and played really casually over the last couple of years. From what I have read and heard GW is much more hardcore and in general just a much more challenging experience, so I really wanted to try out the game and also stream it on twitch to see if anyone joins my stream to help me out a little.

    A decision I surely don´t regret. People were extremely kind and I felt welcome from the beginning. I streamed for 6 hours on the first day and 4 hours today and people helped me with my skills, quests, UI, Lore, mechanics, joined my Party, invited me to a guild, and gifted me tons of gold and Miniatures/Weapons (including legendaries)/Consumables. It was an overwhelming experience chatting with the viewers who helped me so much and I had crazy fun interacting with all these new people. This community is really something special - especially when you consider how old this game is.

    Here is a list of the things people gifted me (most came from a Legendary Giveaway Person from what I´ve heard):

    -52K Gold
    -25 x Scrolls of Resurrection
    -10 x Scrolls of Lightbringer
    -100 x Wintergreen Candy Canes
    -5 x Phantasmal Tonics
    -50 x Transmogrifier Tonics
    -Everlasting Jora Tonic
    -Furious Twin Hammer of Hammer Mastery
    -Kanaxai´s Axe
    -Celestial Shield of Fortitude
    -Ebon Marble Hammer of Fortitude
    -Celestial Sword
    -25 x Vials of Dye [Black]
    -25 x Vials of Dye [White]
    -Miniature Celestial Pig
    -Miniature Smite Crawler
    -Snowman Summoner
    -Miniature Flame Djinn
    -Miniature Oola
    -Miniature Freezie
    -Miniature Koss
    -Miniature Jora

    I am not gonna share my stream btw, because I dont want people to feel like this is advertisement lol, just sharing my experience.

    Thank you guys so much, I really appreciated this and I can´t wait to stream again tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/PeterOlem
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger or Warrior for LDoA and eventually GWAMM

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    So, I've finally achieved the GWAMM on my Monk and am now planning my next Character.

    I'll get the LDoA and want to play with Mercs only. My Endgoal will be vanquishing FoW, UW, DoA and Slaver's Exile in NM and maybe even HM.

    When it comes to the overall playstyle, I can't decide between Ranger and Warrior as I like the variety both bring to the table.

    I love playing a Bunny Thumper, but at the same time I think Warrior has the more fun melee builds. On the other hand Ranger has a broader range because of Bow builds and the ability to - relatively effectively - play as a Spirit Spammer.

    Farming is a big motivation for me as well, and even thought it would be the less important criteria, farming on a Ranger is more fun than on a warrior.

    As I can't really give one of them an edge in that matter I thought I'd ask here, what might be the more efficient Profession.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    Which class for pre-searing farming without /bonus

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Upfront: I dont have access to any bonus items.

    Which class is the most efficient in terms of farming for drops and gifts? Since I don't have access to the bonus bow, I was thinking either Ele or Monk? Would want to be able to farm Northlands and any Nicholas Gift items as fast as possible

    submitted by /u/klkmom
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the coolest-looking mob in Guild Wars?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    For me it's Lord Jadoth. I love Margonites in general, and this guy is the biggest as well as the oldest and most dangerous. He even has wings!

    submitted by /u/MistYNot
    [link] [comments]

    My mom asked me if i wanted to check if there is anything in my old stuff that i want to spare

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I went to see her and found these gems. It's been 10 years since i last played this and i had almost forgotten this amazing game.

    Pics

    submitted by /u/Zentti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment