• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Guild Wars I finished LDoA this morning! (11h36m)

    Guild Wars I finished LDoA this morning! (11h36m)


    I finished LDoA this morning! (11h36m)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Just came back, how am I looking?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Recently returned to guild wars since I don't know how long ago, super excited! Have not played in about 13 years if I had to guess. How's my stuff looking? Still viable or completely out dated? Use to play religiously when it was the hype. The nostalgia is hittin me hard haha

    https://imgur.com/ln3sKKF

    https://imgur.com/uzq4tM2 - my old playtime :D

    submitted by /u/exiledna
    [link] [comments]

    I know everyone is tired of "Is this worth something" posts, but I've never seen this skin before, and I think it's got good mods - Merch Food or Jackpot?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Fashion Wars Winner Announcements

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hey all! A few weeks ago I announced a Fashion Wars contest with two prizes.

    There were a bunch of entries that looked pretty amazing! Here were all of the entrants!

    Highlight picture of each entrant!


    In the end, there could only be two winners, it was tough to filter through them!

    Grand Prize Winner (25 Ectos): Grandma Pleases You! u/GrandmaPleasesYou

    Viewers Choice Winner (25 ZKeys): Elleanna Sorenthia! u/oSuSkIo

    Here was round one viewer's choice voting, and the finals.


    Thanks to everyone who entered! I'll be doing another one of these whenever I can farm up more ecto cuz I'm poor now :D

    u/oSuSkIo please DM me on reddit, or contact me in-game on Alay State to pick up your prize :)


    Stream highlight of reviewing the entries and chat poll: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/694231788

    submitted by /u/Alaykitty
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me unlock Heroic Reform?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    IGN: Parker Cai

    Recently returning player (after 6 years or so!) and want to play again. Noticed that there is a new build for paragons now but I unfortunately missed the anniversary event and the item to unlock the boss. Could someone please lend me a hand? Thanks!

    Edit: Thanks everyone for the offer. Was able to get it with the help of Il Jususto Il. Thanks to "Nuke Nuke Nuke Nuke," "Le Cercueil Blanc," "Enigma Of The Mist," and "I Be Derving" for the offer!

    submitted by /u/Collegepeople
    [link] [comments]

    Fun / Interesting / Clever Build for Mo/any

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Hello guys! I am returning to GW1 and after having many classes and characters, I still need to add a Monk to this selection! My first goal is to get through Nightfall once again and get back used to the game (bc heroes, looks of monk and my simple live for that campaign). While I am no a big fan of healing my henchmen and Heroes through story instances, I am looking for an alternative build. Don't get me wrong, it does not have to be Meta at all and I am absolutely not looking again for the classic Daggerspam Build (let's see who is fastest to comment anyway). I am simply looking for something DIFFERENT and then on my Monk as restriction. I was thinking about Axe Warrior as I never played that! Curious if anyone can help me out! Greetings, Beef. =)

    submitted by /u/Beefzoneson
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to repeat the entire "War in Kryta" with a same character after completion?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I want to do the whole story again but I can't find the way, looks like after you complete everything it's like any other mission, the only way to repeat it is with a new character (with the problem that you need to have the character there, with at least one game completed, etc, etc, many requirements), it's not like a dungeon that you can enter infinite times (I would also like to repeat missions like "The Villainy of Galrath", they are all really amazing quests). I also remember "The Battle for Lion's Arch" and that was an incredible day, I did the quest with a friend, at night, via Skype in its day, and was one of my favorite moments playing this game.

    Please, u/DrStephenCW, can you tell us if there is any chance to put the entire "War in Kryta" as a repeatable chain of quests with one same character even if we completed it once?

    submitted by /u/TriCarto
    [link] [comments]

    Arena.net password recovery

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Does the password reset work for you on arena.net? For me it seems like there's a problem with the site!

    submitted by /u/yunghitta625
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow theft

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've just got back into guild wars after 10+ years away from the game, just wondering if anyone could help me get the shadow theft skill as I missed the timing for this!

    submitted by /u/Less-Philosopher7404
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment