• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I too, got my little Griffon figure <3

    Guild Wars 2 I too, got my little Griffon figure <3


    I too, got my little Griffon figure <3

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    [ART] side-effects of getting a flying mount include the constant guilt of flying past someone getting swarmed on the ground

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Dominion of Winds

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    So my mount has been changing colour, while i didn’t change the dyes (top right is what it’s supposed to look like). Does anybody know why?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I don't know what to name this...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Truer words were never spoken

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Claw of Jormag and Tequatl

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Im quite new to this game. I am fresh lvl 80 so many things are new to me. I must share you with you thoughts about how those to events were such big nice surprise for me after moving from some old MMO to this game.

    Even the music in those events are great!

    Have a nice day!

    And praise Joko.

    submitted by /u/hairontoes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Reaper DPS rotation

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I'm running the following build and DPS rotation:

    https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Power_DPS

    What do I do if I (for whatever reason) have very low to no Life Force?

    The metabattle explanation tells you to "break rotation" which is obvious.

    But what's the best way to break it? Camp GS AA / Skill 2 and 3?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/TorroxMorrox
    [link] [comments]

    Harrier gear

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    What is the best way to get harrier stat gear ? I mean mainly rings, back item , accessories , amulet. I want to make heal firebrand guardian for fractals but I don't know how to get harrier gear fast and not boring way.

    submitted by /u/Virlhal
    [link] [comments]

    Would GW2 run on this Laptop?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone have experience with a similar laptop?

    Specs:

    • AMD Ryzen™ 5 3500U Prozessor (2.1 GHz x 4)
    • Radeon™ Vega 8
    • 512 GB SSD
    • 8GB RAM

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/den1ed4
    [link] [comments]

    What are GW2s biggest issues at this point from a player perspective?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    What is the state of the game from a player perspective?

    submitted by /u/Hyperpapa
    [link] [comments]

    Vision or aurora?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Good evening folks!

    Just unlocked my sky scale today and I'm in the mood to farm/collect for something cool. I have been trying to google which is easier if the two trinkets and it seems the threads are over a year old.

    Any tips or advice from someone who recently finished vision or aurora and if one was easier than another?

    I would really appreciate it , thanks for looking :)

    submitted by /u/laidbackg
    [link] [comments]

    [Cinematic] I got the voice actress for Ailisabh, looking one more for Valeryh.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Huge shatter effect

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what causes the occasional massive mesmer shattering effect of the ground?

    It looks like an intended effect and looks like a big wide wall of glass getting broken, followed by big butterflies. I don't recognize it as any normal skill or shatter, like Feedback, Timewarp etc. It is very pink.

    submitted by /u/myflowersaredrowning
    [link] [comments]

    When Halloween items finaly appear, but you can't be whit your King cause it isn't Halloween.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    ArenaLabs - Guild Wars 2 PvP Podcast!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Myself and some friends noticed that there is no dedicated PvP podcast for the game, other people have had odd episodes covering PvP but nothing permenant. Our aim is to have a platform where top players can come on and share their experiences and tips with the community, while having a laugh along the way.

    PvP is not in the best spot right now so our hope is to bring back some positivity and discussion back to the part of the game some of us love.

    This is still early days and we are learning as we go so forgive us for any mistakes when it comes to quality editing/hosting. This is all new for us!

    The podcast is available on Spotify, Podbean and uploaded later on YouTube.

    https://open.spotify.com/show/26QcwgqUstyPpjPjohApb3?si=X_QVF0mOTDuMj9_csqh4uw

    https://arenalabsgw2.podbean.com/

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssymJwQaHJSzknAijICu8A

    On a side note, we are also opening up and organizing training arenas called InHouse Leagues where players can use it as a gym to practice builds, duels and or situations with others. This is then commented over in discord by high ranked players. This is a great way to learn what you are doing right and wrong. If you are interested in getting involved, message one of us in game (Broady.2358 / Craola2405 / A kin.7052).

    Thankyou, hope to see you all in the Arena!

    EDIT: As mentioned by Sindrener, a great place to meet others in the PvP community is the Welcome to PvP Discord! https://discord.gg/QXMyYTn

    submitted by /u/OddSneakers
    [link] [comments]

    How is squishy elementalist supposed to solo

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    So I've read on this subreddit that elementalist can solo PvE content. That's exactly what I've been doing but it's not as easy it's made out to be. I've faced the following challenges:

    1. Some event bosses can one shot kill me. Even when I have summoned elemental to tank for me sometimes I'm targeted and bam it's game over.

    2. I dodge as much as I can but sometimes still get hit and if the hit knocks me down then the follow up attack will likely kill me if I can't get up in time. So I need to use stability spells but I don't see that listed as a common rotation? Am I supposed to just never get hit?

    3. Underwater mobs are a pain cause my summoned elemental isn't there.

    Maybe I just suck, or maybe my knowledge is lacking. I'm not very high level (30). My build is entirely power to crank out as much damage as possible.

    What can I do better? Or is it unreasonable to expect to solo absolutely everything at this level?

    submitted by /u/valkrynux
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Account Verification

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    New player here. I was planning on selling some stuff at the trading post but when I tried to, a message appeared saying I need to upgrade my account (Which I already have) and have to wait 4 days before I can start buying or selling. I checked how long I've been playing using the "/age" command and I've already had my account for 5 days with 40 hours of playtime so I don't really get what I'm missing.

    submitted by /u/AdoboCakes
    [link] [comments]

    Have a read of this OSRS developers update to the community, this is how companies should communicate their products future to its players.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Is mesmer in a good spot right now (PvP, WvW).

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I don't really care about PvE, but from what I hear, it's kind of chronojail for most mesmer players anyways. If you want to comment on that feel free.

    Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about my mesmer compared to a thief alt I've started. It seems like the thief offers me everything I liked about the mesmer originally (mobility, stealth, burst, interrupts, active defenses versus passive). it offers both more, easier, and better versions of these things.

    The saving grace of mesmer should be clones. That's it's unique mechanic. But my PvP experience rarely involves clones. Let me explain. The clones are there obviously. But the average clone lifetime is less than a second, because I'm in a race to shatter them faster than my opponent can AoE them. They don't function as clones, they function as pink circles that tell me when my shatter skills are fully charged up. For a while, Mirage changed this, with ambush skills and infinite horizon, but at least in sPvP, the one-dodge change has shifted the meta build away from relying on any ambushing clones and back to shatter bursts. Mesmer's unique mechanic doesn't really feel like the clones are at all important. They're just an extra step along the way to either a power or condi burst that doesn't affect the gamestate in a way that a summon-able illusion really should.

    I know there's a support build for mesmer for wvw zergs, and that might be the only reason to play it. Is that the only reason to play that character in wvw?

    For someone who likes PvP and WvW most of all, is there any reason to play mesmer over a thief right now? I used to love this class, but lately I'm struggling with how much of a struggle it seems to play it versus playing thief.

    submitted by /u/medeagoestothebes
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for the partner program

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    What have I missed?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    So I played GW2 from beta through Heart of Thorns. Haven't played since then and I'm hinking of returning. What I have I missed and what will I need to catch up?

    submitted by /u/Wisdomandlore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment