• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Guild Wars [WTB] Baby face Skill Pin - PM me *pay well*

    Guild Wars [WTB] Baby face Skill Pin - PM me *pay well*


    [WTB] Baby face Skill Pin - PM me *pay well*

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    WTS. Not sure whats a fair price. and if id’ing or keeping it unid will change the value. anyone interested ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I’m new! How can I build a character to feel like a Paladin?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Heey!

    I played WoW for many years since launch, It was my first MMO and I've always been a paladin. Nowadays I really regret not having started with Guild Wars, I've been playing it for a month now and I'm in complete awe with how ahead of its time this game was.

    The only thing I haven't been able to do is build my character to play somewhat close to a Paladin. Not necessarily like WoW, cause I've played others RPGs and I'm aware paladins can mean different things, like GW2 approach on guardians (which I enjoyed a lot).

    I'm thinking about a holy warrior hitting at melee with sword/shield and some pretty decent defensive abilities, some heals would be nice as well. Should I start as a monk then go warrior? Or the other way around? What skills should I invest on?

    I'm grateful for any advice you guys can give :D

    submitted by /u/LisaMisa00
    [link] [comments]

    NEW Heroic Refrain PARAGON ELITE Build

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Who remembers the guild [YaRR] from the old days?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Comment below if you know Wild Bob Warrior or Sparticus?

    submitted by /u/sameverill
    [link] [comments]

    Week 6 Lottery : Fundraiser for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Hope all is well!

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2020.

    The way this will work is every Sunday I will make a post here on the subreddit for the following week. I will also be streaming the "Drawing" of the lottery each Sunday as well, here.

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 30e

    100 Tickets available this week.

    Max Pot Size: 120e

    Yoso Kaen won the week 5 drawing of 538e. The drawing clip can be seen here and the trade of ectos here

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish, but no more than 1/4 of the entire number of tickets (25 max for a pool of 100 tickets).
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-100. Total number of tickets will be based on total prize pool, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the pot will be transferred to next week's prize pool.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    I am working on being online more, but sometimes I am either alt-tabbed. The best way to reach me is through the discord. I am happy to jump on quickly, almost any time to do ticket purchasing.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    For more info on Night of 10,000 Ectos please visit here. More info about Night of 10,000 Ectos coming soon.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    Main Change Opinions?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I know ultimately this decision comes down to my choice, and if I want to invest the time, but I was considering changing my main.

    To get it out of the way, I'm thinking of going from Warrior to Dervish.

    My warrior has always been my main, I have 11 maxed titles which include factions completed besides skills, Party, drunkard, and sweet tooth. The more I've been lurking this subreddit, the more I'm seeing just how much Dervishes are valued. I don't necessarily speed run, more of a casual vanquisher and solo farming. I understand any character is usable and valuable in a sense, but with the pure power and usability of the Dervish, plus I don't hear much about the warrior, would it be worth it to switch?

    submitted by /u/GeneralYoshi402
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment