• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Guild Wars Ritualist Commission

    Guild Wars Ritualist Commission


    Ritualist Commission

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    It's like being reuinted with an old friend

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I just installed the game again and have tons of presents on all my characters haha.

    I can't believe I ever stopped playing to be honest. I'm not sure what to do! Do I carry on with my Monk that I invested all the time in, or do I start a new character??? Decisions decisions!

    Help me out, give me some ideas of what to do! I haven't even finished all campaigns yet, so will probably start there with a new character.

    Where do the remaining players hang out now?

    submitted by /u/Matt___Murdock
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get 100% chance of faster recharge from Ebsow for PvE only skills?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    You can get 20% from a staff AFAIK. Is there any other source for that, or would you just be stuck at 80% chance or 100% chance for spell schools with a 40/40?

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    Why is GW more expansive than GW2?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hy guys,

    I wanted to check out gw after playing gw2 for a few years casualy. But when i compared the prices its 39,99€ for GW (a game from 2007 if recall correctly, with 3 expansions) and GW2 is 29,99€ (with 2 expansions but no extra "goodies"- i know that if you buy it with ingame goods its getting more expansive)

    Anyway i hope i dont offend anyone by asking this, I'm really just curious...

    submitted by /u/flobbl
    [link] [comments]

    Chest Farming?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Anyone know some good chest farming locations for lucky week?

    submitted by /u/MoAC12
    [link] [comments]

    [2 Questions] Timed Discounts on Account Upgrades (stash space, character slots, mercs, etc.)? && Easy Valuation of Items/Upgrades?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I am a returning player (already playing for a few weeks already again) and I plan on upgrading some stuff like stash space and a few character slots.

    Now, 10 bucks is quite something for only one tab or one slot or one whatever you want to buy, so I was asking myself: Do these items go on sale from time to time? If so, is it worth to wait for a sale or is the next one going to be somewhat around like Christmas?

    I already bought 1 stash tab a few weeks ago, but it's still not enough to store all the things that I still have from back in the days and that I get dropped. I'm a really lazy seller, so I sit on quite some valuable upgrades that I need to sell at some point.

    Another small question that doesn't have to do anything with the previous: Is there any way (apart from literally studying Kamadan trade chat) to poperly valuate an item/upgrade? I'm always having a hard time to determine what's actually worth something and what's not.

    submitted by /u/GFHeady
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a casual guild

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm a GW2 player looking to fill out my HoM. Any fairly active casual guilds recruiting? I'm not sure what additional info to post here, but I'd be happy to answer any questions.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GallickTheBright
    [link] [comments]

    Value of an item

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Just wanted to know the value of an axe I found

    Req8 native 1550 HP+30 ascalonian axe

    submitted by /u/aura_enchanted
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment