• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Guild Wars playing with friends - hero question

    Guild Wars playing with friends - hero question


    playing with friends - hero question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been back playing GW for a while now and I'm running the 7 Hero Triple Energy Surge / BiP Caster support on my SS Rit.

    Generally I'm finding any content easily doable on my own. However my friend is wanting to come back and join me on a new character for HM missions / Vanquising (His heart is set on ranger)

    Which hero should I be dropping or changing to accomodate him? Or should I be swapping it up completly to some meta 6 hero team?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/iSwagmonster
    [link] [comments]

    Anthem of Flame

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    If anyone else likes Heroic Refrain, but doesn't like spamming "They're on Fire!" over and over, consider giving Anthem of Flame to a hero. It's the only party-wide shout/chant that they try to maintain while outside of combat and not moving, The recharge is fast enough to maintain Herioc Refrain.

    Disadvantage: The hero may lag behind like a minion master

    submitted by /u/iamablackbeltman
    [link] [comments]

    GvG?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Are there any recruiting guilds that actively do GvG ? I really want to get into competitive pvp or group oriented pvp, but it seems to be impossible to find anybody that wants to GvG. If so I'd love to join your guild and learn the ropes.

    submitted by /u/grassfinn
    [link] [comments]

    Dervish armour question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a male dervish with full obsidian and Vabbian chest? Interested to see what this combo looks like

    submitted by /u/HouseOfTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary elite skills

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    For those of us who missed the announcement and do not have a proof of triumph, are there players in game that will do runs for elite anniversary skills?

    submitted by /u/Snoo57678
    [link] [comments]

    Inescapable freezes

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Whenever the game freezes, all I can do is restart my pc. I can't alt+tab or alt+f4. Is there a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/cynicalpenguin69
    [link] [comments]

    wealthiest player in gw1?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    when i stopped playing i remember a player called "white wasabi" always beeing named as richest player, by this time its probably some OG collectors who have items that are unique/unpriceable?

    submitted by /u/warwickbot1
    [link] [comments]

    How the could of made a sequel game correctly off of guild wars 1? (Opinions)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I honestly think guild wars 1 had its own originality that it created a path for many other games due to it being ahead of its time. The skill system was awesome with how many different skills you had to choose from and the endless parties of dungeons was always a great time as well, pvp use to be a blast when it was active. My honest opinion the sequel game shouldn't have been what guild wars 2 turned out to be in my opinion, a very sharp turn from guild wars one and the very cartoony graphics in 2, which completely killed my vibe for the game as well as chance after chance on the stories that just left an empty void and disgust that they would throw away a majority of guild wars 1 mechanics/style/story lines. Seems like lore characters was the only guild wars 1 involvement in 2 after my years of giving it chance after chance and not filling that true guildwars vibe from guild wars 2. So with that said my opinion is....

    submitted by /u/SkullyGhoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment