• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 27, 2020


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - June 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How does an engineer's Flame Jet crit me for 16k?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    ArenaNet, Why Is this player not banned?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    https://clips.twitch.tv/LachrymoseDrabPigeonTakeNRG

    No, it was NOT lag. Happened the ENTIRE match AND on top of that the player can port to no port spots on TOP of the pillars. https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyColorfulEelImGlitch

    YES, I reported the player for "match manipulation" which is the closest thing to cheating you can report someone for.

    submitted by /u/chromodynamix
    [link] [comments]

    F100 Challenge Mote Artsariiv Solo | Firebrand [6:01]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Help me with setting up the mount addon please! My game crashes as soon as i try to set a keybind for jackal!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    The [Sky]'s of Shaemoor

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Bash The Dragon 2020 - Metal Cover

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Hackers and bots are currently ruining Ranked PvP

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    https://gyazo.com/0be8d7a05469a6d36dd0762248f0cc22

    https://clips.twitch.tv/PricklyTransparentMeerkatPastaThat

    https://clips.twitch.tv/CulturedPoorEelOSkomodo ranger teleports onto shorts and worldy impacts. ranger has no teleports ( at least like that)

    https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicNeighborlyCheddarPJSalthttps://clips.twitch.tv/WildDeterminedLouseBloodTrail ranger goes from mid to far insanely fast.

    https://gyazo.com/2bc890646f6008dba5b00598a365abc0https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingEvilMosquitoAMPEnergy (Watch the mini map to see the thief teleport hacking to far)

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ElatedObliqueTortoiseRitzMitz (Just watch the mini map again. Look how fast he goes from mid to shadowfall, and then to the bell.)

    https://prnt.sc/t714ab

    https://clips.twitch.tv/PerfectSparklingCakeBabyRage teleporting from mid to close https://clips.twitch.tv/ShakingIcyKittenOSsloth teleporting out of map https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingEasyOxEleGiggle contesting a node from under the ground.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/CredulousToughLatteFrankerZ

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyColorfulEelImGlitch

    Update: I made this exact same post on the OF and got a warning with the post deleted.

    Accusing any player, guild, or game world/server of cheating, griefing, hacking, or exploiting is not allowed on the forums. If you witness any of these acts while playing, please submit an in-game report or a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the matter. In the case of a potential exploit, you may send reports to Exploit@Arena.Net to ensure the development team is aware of them. Thanks for your understanding.

    You are being warned for the following post:

    submitted by /u/Shiyo
    [link] [comments]

    Wheelchair bound and seeking a solution

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I am a wheel chair user with a long list of health issues. Here lately being in my chair for long periods of time to play the game is just not working. It's a huge hassle to constantly move my desktop between the office and my bedroom so I've been seeking a solution so on the days I'm not able to roll into the office I'll still be able to game.

    I've been looking at getting a Chromecast and casting my desktop to my tv in the room. But I've also heard from Leo Laporte that using an HDMI balun may be a good alternative. I was wanting to get some input from people who actually play the game as most resources I'm seeing are for doing things I'm not really looking to do.

    Some additional details: I have a Mac desktop and a windows desktop and have the game on both.

    My office and bedroom are next to each other so from the computer desk to my bed is probably 50' or less. I will measure and update if different.

    I'm not looking to raid when I'm having a flare day and doing the game from my room. Mainly I'll be doing gearing, masteries, story etc

    submitted by /u/ImTransgressive
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, am I doing it right?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Any way to disable all the other player's effects??

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    As the title says is there any way to disable all of this?? https://imgur.com/lLcGUOB I can't even see what's going on :(

    submitted by /u/Coloredtoad
    [link] [comments]

    Super NSFW. So a furry sex toy company just made a charr influenced series of toys...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/AmbushToys/status/1276642009491464192
    Warning 3D penis + depiction of silicone toys.

    While perhaps legally distinct, there's no way this isn't directly inspired by the charr, right?

    submitted by /u/Cresces
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good game for couples? (coming from WoW)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey All,

    My wife and I are looking for a new game to play together and guild wars 2 came to mind. I played it just a bit when it came out, but for whatever reason I didn't last too long. My wife is pretty new to mmorpg's in general but really took to WoW and got heavily involved in random battlegrounds. Unfortunately, the corruption vendor (think massively overtuned enchantments to gear) created an environment where pvp was no longer fun.

    We likely would put 15-20 hours a week into the game, so a little more than casual I'd say. Personally, I enjoy challenging pve content (doesn't have to be a raid) and she enjoys pvp and pve to some extent. She didn't get much into raiding and m+ in WoW can be incredibly mean to new comers. This game seems like it might be a good fit as leveling would be a blast together and gearing looks relatively simple compared to WoW where it is an endless ilvl grind.

    I'm excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/robotspacewizard3
    [link] [comments]

    Can feel my fps drop

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Dragon Bash Tips/Tricks for New Players

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    PUG GROUP ALERT (VIDEO)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Thief build for conquest

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    hello, can someone teach me about how to thief and modify builds for occasions in pvp ? I am quite a new player for gw2 and want to learn how to play it properly. any idea/extra knowledge is welcome.

    submitted by /u/odenosg
    [link] [comments]

    When will Araranet reveal new expansion?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Because I can't wait to see floating GS elite spec for Revenant!

    submitted by /u/SheWhoHates
    [link] [comments]

    Making some space

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I've considered returning a few times, but what always stumps me is what to do with all the stuff in my inventory. I have some thoughts on clearing it out, but was looking for suggestions. Or maybe there's a guide for this specific problem and I haven't found it?

    So far, I have...

    • Put Materials in bank
    • Put as much account bound stuff into my shared storage as I can

    I'm planning to...

    • use as many boosters as I can
    • see if I can afford some bigger bags for my main and alts
    • salvage anything that looks like loot

    Btw, is this salvaging guide still relevant?

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3zhvbc/to_salvage_or_not_to_salvage_salvaging_flowchart/

    Even if I don't return now, hopefully clearing out some space would help me return later.

    submitted by /u/garcialo
    [link] [comments]

    After days of styling my ranger, I threw away all plans and realised this is how to play ranger

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    How to get free camera in raids?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    In raid tournaments they play 9 man and the 10th one is the spectator. He has free camera and is freely moving around and wathing them. Can i do that in raid after i die? How?

    submitted by /u/DaddysSweetJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay Mega Guilds?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Good tidings all,

    Does anyone know of any community RP guilds that offer an accessible way to shard with other role players? As there is no guild search function, what is the best way to get in contact with a player for an invite?

    I'm in NA.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/slack-a-lot
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up a Jotun Shield in Dredgehaunt Cliffs, and I cant put it down

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    When is ghosts of ascalon?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Heyhey so I got the first gw book, ghosts of ascalon, and haven't found any reference to when the book happens in terms of the tyrian calendar. At first I thought it was 250 years before gw2 but then I see logan thackeray is in it??? helpmepls

    submitted by /u/robemicrofrost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment