• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Guild Wars A twist on this recently popular meme format

    Guild Wars A twist on this recently popular meme format


    A twist on this recently popular meme format

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    “Save Yourselves!” Skill Icon 4K resolution

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    cool foundry pull (HM)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Guild Wars GvG [rT] vs [KddB]

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Gallery of High-Resolution Skill Icons

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Is ranger the best prof now? Cuz of the elite ? Its the single best skill in the game and rangers should never use a different elite anymore when the goal is to clear the hardest content in pve?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Help Me Buy Prophecies

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I played Guild Wars religiously for most of my teen years. For the most part, it was and still is the game that left the biggest impression on me.

    Here is the weird part. For some unknown reason, I never baught Prophecies. I have Factions, Nightfall and EotN Expansions but now that I earn my own money, I am really keen on the idea of completing the collection.

    Dilemma: I can't find an unused Prophecies key for sale. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can look

    (I realise I can buy the whole trilogy but seems a bit wasteful)

    submitted by /u/_theWraith_
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a post about this from 2 years ago

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a working version of the mapping out tool, v4? It's update function doesn't work from the DL on their website and the version 4 link is broken.

    Thank you guild wars community 😂

    submitted by /u/JubiTonks
    [link] [comments]

    Maxing Allegiance titles

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    What's up everyone, I'm busy trying to max my Kurzick title and am currently at 1million, was wondering what's the most efficient way to max this?

    I mean I could do the campaign in HM 83 times but it that truly the best grind 😂😂😅

    submitted by /u/JubiTonks
    [link] [comments]

    totally lost, newbie

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get HOM items, so far I have 5 points I need10 points for that fiery dragon sword. I don't know anyone in the game, it would be easier to beg for items, but I want to get some of the achievements myself. which campaign is the easiest and fastest to play through, I have all the heroes and campaign I need to unlock HOM items. please any advise would help I've been running around in circles for days and weeks watch many videos on YouTube and read many wikis pages and reddit, but still hopelessly lost. and the fact that I started out as a monk / necro didn't help much, very bad combination, now I realized I needed a ranger as my 2nd profession to late now, but I will start over,

    submitted by /u/Frozenpath
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions/advice from playerbase.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    (hopefully i post this in the right place etc).
    I have returned to GW after a long break (couple of years), and my wife has chosen to start up with me.
    (in GW2) Normally we run around with a support/heals, and a dps.
    We were looking at getting some sort of advice regarding which classes we should play together (we're looking at doing a factions run)?

    Any help is much appreciated.

    :)

    submitted by /u/The-Prettiest-Pony
    [link] [comments]

    Account recovery from 10+ Years Ago

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So, I was clearing out some old stuff and came across my old GuildWars box which has the serial number on it. Thought I'd have a look at the old game but I can't get in with the e-mail and serial number without also knowing the account name.

    Now I can't remember the account name, and it seems weird that I would need to when I have access to the e-mail address associated with the serial number. I've put a request in for it to be recovered but is it likely to actually be processed or is an account from such a long time ago going to have been removed?

    Can I go about "starting again" with the serial numbers anyway?

    submitted by /u/Altecx_uniqueifyme
    [link] [comments]

    Changing emails

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So; im using my brother's old account. I used to play back when i was younger and never understood the game much, so coming back has been lovely. However i would like to switch emails associated with the account so that way i can make all purchases through my own. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? Im not really sure where to look on the website itself. If anyone has ever done this personally or if anyone has any helpful advice i would appreciate it! 🥰

    submitted by /u/Stormy2301
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New with All Content Unlocked?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Is it possible to play this game today in 2020 with all content unlocked?? For example, it looks like back in the day you could buy content from DirectSong which is now long gone. https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/DirectSong

    Also, there was collectors edition content too right?

    I just wouldn't mind trying the game out as long as I know I have everything the game has to offer installed.

    submitted by /u/SamhainHighwind
    [link] [comments]

    Questions before buying

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Howdy Peoples

    I have been looking for info on some parts of this game and I lave largely come up empty.

    I have played gw2 some what extensively and am familiar with rpg and mmo mechanics

    here are my Qs

    Has the gameplay aged well? is it too slow or clunky? I like slower paced but not to a boring extent.

    how does duel classing work? are the classes weighted equity? is the second class pretty insignificant or is it essential? how permanent is the decision?

    if I want to start with the first campaign is there anyway to play an expansion class?

    if I wanted to play ritualist and my friend wanted to play dervish could we play together?

    how much of the game can be played with a friend?

    I know this game has missions but is most of the game open world?

    how much of the game is in missions and how much is in areas questing?

    how hard is the game and how does the difficulty scale as you progress?

    how does the party system work with the AIs? are they good or just bait?

    how much content could you not realistically solo on most classes.

    I know you get skills from quests, are they all from quests? are the quests hidden or do you know where to get skills?

    are there anythings I could do that would skrew me over in a long term way?

    what is end game? stat grind? completion? rare drop grind? hard to acquire cosmetics? community fun? market grinding?

    if anyone wants to make a class recommendation here is what I like

    Ideally I would start with prophecies so a default class. melee or ranged, not OP, not to strong. mid range damage maybe on the low end. strong utility, lots of buff or debuffs and cc. Ideally some healing and soloing competency.

    Thanks gamers

    submitted by /u/Mefons
    [link] [comments]

    Complete the game Single Player?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi all. I have a question for the Guild Wars community at large that I'm hoping to find somewhat of a solid answer for.

    I haven't played the game since a couple years after launch, and only ever completed the original Prophecies campaign. I'd like to go back and finish off all of the expansion stories, as well as anything new that was added since then.

    Now, I don't have any current friends in the game, and am not sure as how populated things like the big instanced missions and what not will be. I'm hoping to be able to pick a spec combination, and find the easiest route to getting a good Hero party going, that will allow me to complete the entirety of the campaigns, and perhaps even do things like experience Underworld and Fissure of Woe on my own. Perhaps even going so far as to 50/50 Hall of Monuments for Guild Wars 2 swag.

    So with that said, are there any recommendations? Is there maybe a guide out there that I could reference for things like Hero party composition, and the best way to go about completing the game in the smoothest way possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Freezetrap
    [link] [comments]

    Effective dagger builds besides jaggedstrikefoxfangdeathblossomjaggedstrikefoxfangdeathblossom ?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I'm getting rather bored running this in HM and I've been experimenting with ideas. Does anyone else main sin and have some fun builds that are at least semi-optimized?

    submitted by /u/Gerglie
    [link] [comments]

    New to Guild Wars in 2020 ~ Tell me anything

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I've decided to play Guild Wars again after a long absence from the game, starting over on a fresh account as my old one is long gone. Does anyone have tips for me that will help me on my journey to see everything Guild Wars has to offer in 2020?

    submitted by /u/MightbeMoghi
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most fun campaign?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I used to play this game 7-8 years ago, but I never ended any of the campaigns.

    What is, in your opinion, the most fun campaign? I'd like to try this game again. I assume I'll have to them with Henchmens, as these days not many people play them, right?

    submitted by /u/JakisLosowyNick
    [link] [comments]

    How do you complete the game?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I always had the worry that the game will shut down in favor of Guild Wars 2. I set out on a personal quest to complete the game before this would happen, but luckily it never shut down.

    This begged the question: How would someone complete the game? Is it even possible? So far I just know of:

    • Finishing each mission and bonus on a character.
    • Completing as much as you can for the Hall of Monuments.

    What else could be added? This is the only game in where I really want to complete it as much as possible, should it ever disappear.

    submitted by /u/StupdQuestnProbably
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know my hero squad is good?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I can't really afford the 19 Esurge Mesmers setup with Sup Dom runes with Sup Vigor and such, so I can't really compare my setup to that... so what's a good measure for my team build?

    I can vanquish fairly consistently without any deaths, but I'm not entirely sure I'm super efficient at it. I'm just not sure how to recognize how good or how bad my team truly is.

    Thanks for any insight!

    submitted by /u/xBlankk
    [link] [comments]

    Building up 7Hero Mesmerway - Runes

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Hey all, my account doesn't have crazy deep pockets right now - at last I've gotten all the campaigns done and have started to make better money, but there's a lot to buy and unlock. I've got one Superior Vigor rune and one Major in the bank, and I just put together the heroes for 7 Hero Mercenary Mesmerway. I'm going to start building up their runes as we go, but I'm concerned that if I start by buying the cheaper attribute runes and drop their health too much before I can invest in at least Major vigor to offset it, I'll be shooting myself in the foot. Do you think I'll be OK going that route - applying attribute runes to everyone and then building up Vigor as we go - or should I wait to have that Vigor at the same time I attach the attribute Runes for each character?

    Also, not looking forward to buying all of these prodigy insignias, haha. I assume my priority is attributes and then armor insignias, or should I do it the other way around? Will the team still function alright when it's only partially decked out in runes/insignias as I build it up?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Day2Dan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment