• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Guild Wars Foundry in 52 min [HM] Warrior+heroes, no cons

    Guild Wars Foundry in 52 min [HM] Warrior+heroes, no cons


    Foundry in 52 min [HM] Warrior+heroes, no cons

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/Zt-r3xXPEp8

    Finally managed to down the fury. If I can get the timing down for the pats, the time can definitely be a lot better. I will take it regardless. Dagger was not my first choice but this area seems to require the most balanced approach. I would like to do another run with hammer. Not sure what else I could really run that is as efficient as daggers. Let me know what you think, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ca1lahan
    [link] [comments]

    GW 2 BAD

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    A sight for sore eyes

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    GvG [rT] #79 Vs [LaG] #12

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Korean guild names still possible?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I remember that in the past (2009?) there were different regions, and with an Asian account you could use corresponding characters in character names and guild names. As I understood it, the regions were merged, so is it no longer possible to use Korean guild names?

    Unfortunately my google search is heavily diluted by GW2 stuff.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/reibekuchen
    [link] [comments]

    Are birthday gifts, or vouchers valuable to trade?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I recently started playing again after an extended break and all of my characters have a ton of gifts on them. Are they something other people are interested in trading for, or should I just trash them? I'm not into the minipets and it looks like that's the main thing you get from them.

    submitted by /u/IAmTheBeaker
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide which look I should use!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Pre-searing on mobile?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    solo ironman part 6: Dragon's Lair

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Thinking of getting Gw

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm thinking of getting guild wars both because the classes seem fun and kinda want some of the gw2 rewards. So I have 2 questions 1) Is the game playable solo? I know there are heroes and Mercs to party with but are they smart enough to do the PVE content? Like both open world and dungeons. Obviously not hard mode stuff just casually goofing around and seeing lore 2) is it worth it? Is it a good game to waste a few hours on every now and then? I don't need to go hard into min maxing.

    I'm sure this gets asked a lot but thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/HahaWeee
    [link] [comments]

    Synergy for a party of 2?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hi there! My brother and I are going to be getting into Guild Wars 1 again (after many, many years). Considering we're primarily going to be playing it together and mostly bopping around as a party of two, what combination of classes would you recommend for us to take on to be effective?

    submitted by /u/TayTayIX
    [link] [comments]

    Underworld HM with heroes

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I just tried underworld HM with heroes and it went smoothly until the Vengetful Aatxes started bodyblocking my heroes. I couldnt move towards the Keeper of Souls without leaving some of my heroes behind and letting them die.

    How do you prevent this from happening? It is pretty annoying

    submitted by /u/SignificantBandicoot
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for LDoA?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm assuming ele?

    submitted by /u/Veltr
    [link] [comments]

    WTS Q10 Resto BDS

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Prices seem to vary, but I'd be happy with 400-500e

    submitted by /u/HouseOfTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Does volley have the same aoe range as barrage ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    AFK farming

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Can I get banned for AFK farming the survivor title and luxon/kurzick faction?

    submitted by /u/hermtold
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got or seen a miniature Peacekeeper Enforcer?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Wts Miniature vizu

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hello just got back in the game and i want so sell my undedicated miniature vizu, i want to buy an obsidian armor just why im selling. I take offers.

    submitted by /u/Harakini
    [link] [comments]

    Death of the armbrace?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I've seen a steady downtrend in the price of armbraces, wanted to get everyone's thoughts on what this means for the arm currency.

    Tbh though, I feel out of all the currencies, the armbrace is probably the least useful. Ectos can be used for cool armor or to sell to trader for plat, zkeys can be used for a few titles and the chance for an eblade, zcoins can be used for a variety of different useful things, and plat of course is useful all throughout the game. Armbraces give you an ugly skin that has no prestige, and they don't even come with good mods like for example a droks key. When I see someone with a tormented weapon, I am equally impressed when I see someone with a Balthazar's weapon (not impressed at all).

    submitted by /u/thedukeofparm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment