• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Guild Wars [Meme] I felt this

    Guild Wars [Meme] I felt this


    [Meme] I felt this

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    The Underworld as "Heroic Refrain" Daggerspammer (NM/Testrun/No ST)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    My new wallpaper <3

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Henge of Denravi 'HoD' Sword, remember this thing?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Thank you Luxons

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I can't remember the last time I saw the map red.

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Dev Plays Prophecies: Part 2! (fixed choppy/slow render issue from Part 1)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    GWDressup/GWArmory equivalent for replacing character models and Animations?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Is there something that I can use to switch the character's looks to another profession or gender (just on my own screen) and see their animations? I'd prefer not to make new characters I each time I'm curious about an animation difference.

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    <3 love them

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Tons of free unded Minipets

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been hoarding Minipets for years now and seriously need to stop and clean out my storage, so I decided to give away most of them. Everything that hasn't been claimed until Sunday, 3rd of May 8pm CET will be heading into the bin.

    All of these minis are unded and listed alphabetically. Duplicates are listed multiple times for easy editing. I'll try to keep this list up to date as well as possible. Please contact me either here in this post or ingame (Dahlia Bahamut) if I'm not set to away.

    White:

    Miniature Cloudtouched Simian
    Miniature Dredge Brute
    Miniature Dredge Brute
    Miniature Fire Imp
    Miniature Heket Warrior
    Miniature Irukandji
    Miniature Irukandji
    Miniature Jade Armor
    Miniature Jade Armor
    Miniature Juggernaut
    Miniature Jungle Troll
    Miniature Kveldulf
    Miniature Mandragor Imp
    Miniature Ophil Nahualli
    Miniature Raptor
    Miniature Roaring Ether
    Miniature Siege Turtle
    Miniature Summit Giant Herder
    Miniature Terrorweb Dryder
    Miniature Whiptail Devourer
    Miniature Wind Rider
    Miniature Wind Rider

    Purple:

    Miniature Burning Titan
    Miniature Burning Titan
    Miniature Candysmith Marley
    Miniature Candysmith Marley
    Miniature Candysmith Marley
    Miniature Charr Shaman
    Miniature Charr Shaman
    Miniature Elf
    Miniature Freezie
    Miniature Freezie
    Miniature Freezie
    Miniature Freezie
    Miniature Jora
    Miniature Jora
    Miniature Jora
    Miniature Kirin
    Miniature Kirin
    Miniature Koss
    Miniature Koss
    Miniature Nian
    Miniature Nornbear
    Miniature Oola
    Miniature Oola
    Miniature Oola
    Miniature Ooze
    Miniature Ooze
    Miniature Palawa Joko
    Miniature Palawa Joko
    Miniature Ventari
    Miniature Ventari

    Gold:

    Miniature Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh
    Miniature Dagnar Stonepate
    Miniature Evennia
    Miniature Flame Djinn
    Miniature Flame Djinn
    Miniature Flame Djinn
    Miniature Flame Djinn
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature King Adelbern
    Miniature Lich
    Miniature Lich
    Miniature Livia
    Miniature Princess Salma
    Miniature White Rabbit
    Miniature White Rabbit
    Miniature White Rabbit
    Miniature Zhu Hanuku

    Green:

    Miniature Eye of Janthir
    Miniature Gwen

    submitted by /u/Bahiilein
    [link] [comments]

    Domination Magic Mesmer Weapons - LF Suggestions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Recently created a Domination Magic Mesmer and I'm looking for some suggestions to outfit him so far as weapons go. Interested in staves, wands, focuses etc, especially 40/40 sets.

    Any skins that you can think of that absolutely every Mesmer should have in their arsenal? Appreciate any and all suggestions.

    PS: if you have something laying in inventory, let's make a deal.

    EDIT: Looking for greens/golds recommendations

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vengeful-Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary Weapons Reviewed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Is there an Ironman only guild?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Just made a new account for Ironman challenge and was wondering if there's a guild specific to it? :)

    submitted by /u/LettucePlate
    [link] [comments]

    Question about oldschool Items

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, please tell me when pricechecks are fround upon in this sub ill delete the post immediately.

    So i dropped an oldschool q9 marble hammer with 15'50 and was wondering if it was worth anything or just a merch like most hammers. Didnt find any useful replys in ally so far and no reply in kamadan.

    Thanks a ton and have a nice day

    submitted by /u/Sunorat
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to rebuy access codes?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    When the game was in its prime I had all of the expansions. I've tried the emails I might have used but none work. Don't remember my IGNs or any of that. I really want that nostalgia high but $40 is a little harsh for it.

    submitted by /u/g4tam20
    [link] [comments]

    Bow Ranger making a comeback with the new elite?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Any cool cape designs?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm looking for patterns and color schemes to shamelessly steal, but I haven't found many topics with a lot of people sharing them.

    Help a guy out?

    submitted by /u/pho_kko
    [link] [comments]

    Price Check website for extremely rare items

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Price Check website for extremely rare items

    I recently came back to the game and was wondering if there was a place I could get a price check on prenerf staffs. I got offered 16a for a q9 communing 10/10 raven staff but it felt like a lowball based on how the guy was acting. If anyone could help that would be great

    https://preview.redd.it/pc1rqd6allv41.png?width=510&format=png&auto=webp&s=b56105579649ac344dfdd5c6733657c69f9e1f43

    submitted by /u/RazahOW
    [link] [comments]

    Sale?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Was there not supposed to be a sale on the game for the entirety of the anniversary event? So until 6th of may it should be 50% off but when I click on the game (complete collection) it still says 40 moneys for me. If I read that wrong and there isn´t even a sale, does the game go on sale? I really wanna get into this but i´m like usually waiting 2-3 years to buy "new" games to get them for ~20 moneys or something and i´m totally not gonna spend 40 on a 15 year old one if you get my point here.

    submitted by /u/Agarillobob
    [link] [comments]

    Shire's Blades or Ceremonial Daggers?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Just beat factions and got the free green. I'm an assassin and really like the skin of shiro's blades, but the health degeneration makes me nervous, can they be useful or should I just go the safe route and get the Ceremonial daggers?

    submitted by /u/darkelevator
    [link] [comments]

    Winds of Change Spawns

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    A while back I accidentally (not knowing the implications) took the Cleansing Bukdek Byway quest from Zei Ri, initiating Winds of Change. I've since abandoned the quest, but when doing vanquishes, have noticed the Winds of Change spawns are active in some locations (all Kaineng City) but not others (Shing Jea Island). For example, while Vanq'ing Haiju Lagoon, all spawns are pre-WoC, but when Vanq'ing Bukdek Byway, all foes are WoC builds.

    Does anyone know why some areas and not others are affected by this? And is there a way to revert all areas to original spawns, besides completing all the "Cleansing" quests in order to enable Memories of Purity?

    submitted by /u/FragileFeeling
    [link] [comments]

    Support Troubles

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm trying to recover my account from way back in the day. I simply can't remember a character name. I made a ticket over 24 hours ago and replied back at around the 24 hour mark asking if anyone will assist and I've gotten 0 response. Has anybody had trouble lately?

    submitted by /u/WNxTyr4el
    [link] [comments]

    My camera keeps jumping down after even a slight camera movement

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I have a fresh install of Guild Wars and I can move camera up just fine but as soon as I even slightly move camera down by right clicking then it instantly goes all the way down to top down view. What's happening? I doubt it's a mouse problem since I hadn't have problems in any other game but Guild Wars.

    submitted by /u/MokebeBigDingus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment