• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] To Cantha!

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] To Cantha!


    [Art] To Cantha!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    [ART] Quaggans Are So Cute

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Everyone ready to go back to the Jade Sea? I know I am. I can't wait to see the new Frozen Sea.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    The Commander Wants In

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    [X-Post]: Heart of the Khan-Ur seems to be the most expensive item in the game now (sold for ~45k gold)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Found this on /r/GW2Exchange and thought it might interest the broader community of the game. (Just wanted to share, I don't take credit for the post, neither did I sell or buy it)

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GW2Exchange/comments/f3ymgu/wts_heart_of_the_khanur_infusion/

    Seems like a Heart of the Khan-Ur infusion changed its owner for a dirt-cheap ~45000g value. Considering recent Chak Infusions are about 21000g over there, this means Khan-Ur is more than double the price of the Chak Infusion and by far the most expensive thing you can buy in Guild Wars 2 now. So get your lottery tickets and open those chests if you want :D...

    submitted by /u/joe_chester
    [link] [comments]

    It was a beautiful moment.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    This game is surprisingly great.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I played wow for years in the past and I had to go away from games for quite a while and no I don't have quite as much time, but with the mess going on its nice to play a game I can quest and advance at my own pace with a character and background of my own choice. This game seems to deliver that in spades. I had initially tried out a ranger from the nice tree people but I heard the norns were like animal spirit worshipping vikings and rerolled, and despite not all of it always hitting perfectly, it's been quite snazzy.

    The game seems to be really well thought out and fun. I'm really glad I found it.

    submitted by /u/Dorkovitch
    [link] [comments]

    I keep hoping after all these years... :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    First time dev talks to players, Let's support CMC, come have some fun!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I found this beautiful and serene hidden area while exploring. Guess where am I?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I really hope we get to have this "Next time" moment with Braham in The Icebrood Saga (S4E6 Spoiler)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    How i feel like remembering this amazing game during quarantine boredom

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Anet CmC roasting Roy

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    How difficult are dungeons for newbies these days?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I remember playing this back in 2012 and dungeons were hard. Ascalon Catacombs was a money sink, as you kept having to repair (I know repairing is free now), and it was just really difficult overall. I read somewhere that ANet nerfed dungeons, but does that mean they just nerfed rewards, or they actually made them easier? I've got 4 mates that are new to GW2 playing during this lockdown and I'm not sure I want to attempt Dungeons with them, if they are still as difficult as they were in 2012.

    submitted by /u/meeple_master
    [link] [comments]

    Help regarding Transcendance

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Hello there ! As a PvE scrub willing to go for Slumbering Transcendance I would like some guidance from people actually knowing how PvP works to have an idea of what I'm getting into.

    For context, I did enough PvP in the first weeks of GW2 to unlock the rabbit icon on the main menu at the time, IIRC I'm about to be lv10 (so I can't even go ranked atm :>).

    So without further ado, here are my main interrogations :

    1. I'm not sure which site would be the best reference, so far I've chosen to trust this one and to pick power herald as my goto build. Is this website up to date and reliable ?
    2. In this build I'm a bit surprised by the Mace/Axe set, is this to have an option to pressure a capture point with a bit of range ?
    3. I have no idea how scarce the PvP resources are and will have to start the journey basically from scratch. What is the resource I should be most concerned about ? (So far I suppose the 900 ascended shards of glory are going to be the issue)
    4. Is there a reward track I should favor considering the above resource concerns ? (Besides glorious armor that will be needed for a specific item)
    5. How much longer than the required 120 wins should I expect this to be ?
    6. Is there a PvP mode I should favor (2v2, conquest, stronghold) ?
    7. What about the queues (unranked, ranked, solo, duo, team, ...) ? I really don't know what these options imply.
    8. Finally if you have a few vital DO's and DON'T's or tips about PvP I'm taking any advice but I'll probably read some guides anyway and learn along the way.

    Thanks a lot to anyone willing to give me some guidance :)

    submitted by /u/Lyho8
    [link] [comments]

    Stop the Svanir Ceremony

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    How?

    How am I supposed to do this?

    I've got the mastery rank, but gates don't work in Den of Whispers. I even did the whole Javi/Drakkar event, and waited until the next Drakkar event started.

    Couldn't do it.

    How? How is one supposed to do it?

    Does anyone know, what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/85Mdt85
    [link] [comments]

    Busiest world for EU English players

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Whats the most popular English speaking world? More so for WvW as current world is full of germans (not thats its a problem).

    submitted by /u/FraserCR
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Weapons Shown?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    What if... now hear me out. What if Anet implemented a system where whatever weapons you have in your two sets, they could both show on your character, this way we could have awesome looking decked out characters? We know this can be done when the story gives you sohothin at the end of PoF and the recent Steel and Fire story... Obviously there would be clipping if you had onehand weapons in both sets so there could 5 slots on your character:

    1) Mainhand Slot 2) Offhand Slot 3) Right Twohanded Weapon Slot (like rifle, greatsword, the bows) bc it points to the right shoulder) 4) Left Twohanded Weapon Slot (like staff, hammer bc it points to the left shoulder) 5) Shield Slot

    So if you were a Necromancer with: Axe, Warhorn, & a Staff. That would be slots one, two & four. No clipping! whereas if you were a Dragonhunter with a Longbow, & a Greatsword, that would clip because they both use the 3rd slot. So it wouldn't allow you to show both sets.

    I think this could require some coding and maybe take some time but it definitely would help create a more indepth look for the game? thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Bacon_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Any Minute Now..

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Stuttering and short freezes, even with stable 40-70 FPS

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    So a friend of mine recently got into gw2 and everything was fine. For a few days now he is experiencing massive stuttering and 1-2 sec freezes, especially in pvp scenarios making the game unplayable. His FPS stay in normal and smooth ranges between 40-70 depending on area.

    We tried different ingame graphics settings, deleting and downloading newest gpu drivers, router restarts and monitored hardware temperature which stayed normal.

    I know I've had this problem myself a few years ago, but cant remember how I fixed it.

    Any ideas or things we could try?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Silverwingxx
    [link] [comments]

    Fractal/achievement help?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Didn't see any info in community tab, but are there any active guilds/discords for lfg stuff? I'm trying to get some fractals done for the hunter pt1 collection and no one ever rune fractals really and my tiers are low ._.

    submitted by /u/Hirikor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment