• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Guild Wars Expanded Pre-searing Map

    Guild Wars Expanded Pre-searing Map


    Expanded Pre-searing Map

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Expanded Pre-searing Map

    The world that could have been...

    Here I recreated the Ascalon map, combining the existing pre-searing map with the larger post-searing map, and then filled in all the gaps based on what we know of the areas. I took a few creative liberties in certain areas, but I've tried to recreate it as close to what it would have looked like as possible.

    Pre-searing Ascalon expanded-map. (Fan-Made)

    Pre-searing Ascalon expanded map: Annotated.

    The world of Tyria as it would have looked pre-searing.

    submitted by /u/olocal
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Scenery

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Beautiful Scenery submitted by /u/KorrvenTV
    [link] [comments]

    Guild recruitment

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Any active guilds recruiting? Preferably European times?

    Just got back into this game currently doing ironman challenge but would love some human beings to talk with when online!

    submitted by /u/mr_padraig
    [link] [comments]

    LFG for full playthrough

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Coming back to the game after not playing in quite a few years. I want to play though the entire game in order and would like to find a couple people to play with. Ideally 1 or 2 other people (I find with to many people its hard to find time to all be on). Willing to start in any campaign.

    submitted by /u/Erkfr
    [link] [comments]

    I found the guild wars installation discs in my garage

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I never played, never had this game and never thought it existed. Now i'm almost finished with the installation.

    Someone to guide me?

    Ps: there are two othet discs. One is for the soundtrack bout the other one?

    submitted by /u/Sundko
    [link] [comments]

    Beta/Prophecies Ascalon ->desert run question

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Back in Beta?/Prophecies, I distinctly remember "Runs to the Desert" from Ascalon (because I wanted the Dune Lizard on my Ranger). Would that have been running all the way to Sanctum Cay and doing the mission solo? Or was there another way to get to the Desert from Ascalon back in Beta/Prophecies that was changed? I vaguely remember a change with this back in the very early days, but I couldn't find any information about this.


    [link] [comments]

    LFG

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Delete if not allowed.

    I am a returning player, I am looking for either a group or a guild.

    I'm interested in getting back into the end game content such as VQing, UW/FoW/DoA Speedclears of any sort.

    If you have a group or friends or a guild that do these sort of things I'd love to get in contact.

    submitted by /u/tarata92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment