• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Guild Wars Next up on “Luxon Man”...

    Guild Wars Next up on “Luxon Man”...


    Next up on “Luxon Man”...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Just came back after ten years.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    How is this still the best MMO I've played in the last ten years? The environments, the music, the difficulty. I missed this shit so much.

    submitted by /u/TCubedGaming
    [link] [comments]

    P-Servers (GWLP / GWLP-R and etience)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Hi,

    i found this old picture on my old laptop where i somehow managed to setup a private server with if i remember correctly the GWLP or GWLP-R Project together with rusty.

    What is the actual status of this ? Anyone got any working files ?

    https://imgur.com/2pgY6E5

    submitted by /u/mikeatwar
    [link] [comments]

    Dua Lipa at the Grammys reminded me of...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Melee enjoyable?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    So i want to return to GW1 and still have an open character slot that shall be a dervish. I mostly played ranged chars because i had bad experiences with melee: I ran in melee range to fight the mobs but they ignored me and always went for my heroes so i had to run after them. Is this just the way to play melee or how can i make them concentrate on me so i can enjoy my melee skills?

    submitted by /u/dameu4
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to this awesome community

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I have been getting back into my GWAMM progression lately and have been streaming it. So many people who just love the game and want to chat about it stop by and it blows me away.

    I don't know rules quite yet about self-promotion so I won't. It also makes me feel dirty. But hope to see y'all in the stream some day so we can continue to brought together by this awesome game.

    submitted by /u/UT_Dejavu
    [link] [comments]

    The Evolution of HoM (GW2 newest EP spoilers)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment