• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I took this screenshot while doing Arah's P3 and thought you guys might like it.

    Guild Wars 2 I took this screenshot while doing Arah's P3 and thought you guys might like it.


    I took this screenshot while doing Arah's P3 and thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Low effort

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    What is lacking from expansions are City Maps

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Factions had Shing Jea and KC, Nightfall had Kamadan. Major hub areas that are just aesthetically fitting for their respective campaigns.

    Heart of Thorns could have used Tarir as its own instance, Path of Fire could have used Amnoon. We need to bring back major hub areas. I am exclusively in Lion's Arch for everything and its getting dull. With added hub maps it can feel like the game is actually expanding. Yet after we all finish up the new maps we fall right back into the core maps to let our characters sit. At least that's what I do.

    submitted by /u/H_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Tried guild wars 2 yesterday.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I've been brought up on world of warcraft since I was seven. Always watching my mother play and occasionally making a character myself. I've been an avid player of the game for years...and I just lost interest in it. They change things every damn expansion now to the point that my favourite classes are moot.

    But your not here to hear me rant about a game that many people still play. Yesterday a friend of mine I met through DnD told me to try out Guild wars 2. I was hesitant as I've tried other mmorpg titles and found myself unable to get into them. But at her encouragement I installed the game (with issues from the installer stalling) and got to play thirty minutes or so last night. I love the beast race, the Charr. That they're more beastial than the Neko race from FF14, more like the lizard folk of dnd. The customization is great and the fact my character had an actual voice aside from the usual grunts or war cries threw me for a loop. Then came the thing that immediately hooked me. The fact that as an elementalist (I'm assuming this applies for other classes as well) my abilities actually changed with the weapons!.

    All I know is I'll definitely be playing some more tonight.

    submitted by /u/Weylyn_Ausiroth
    [link] [comments]

    What's this place?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Loot and profit/envelope over 2674 ones. Spoiler, it's the same as previous years despite loot table change claims.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Opened 2674 envelopes. I had at least 975MF for all of them, but a small subset was opened with 1125MF (I opened a sw chest while automatically consuming each stack, 11 chests total, each giving +150MF for a second or so).

    Pure gold profit is calculated after only selling the "junk" items to a merchant.

    Total profit is theoretical after listing all other items on the TP for a reasonable price in the sell offer range, assuming they all sell, assuming I didn't use 4 lanterns for myself (which in fact I did : gold + exotic ones for 2 main accounts), and after 15% tp tax.

    • Pure gold profit : 44 silver and 56 copper per envelope
    • Total profit : 53 silver and 44 copper per envelope

    Total loot :

    • 157 ornamental golen trophies (8.8888g each : 1395g 54s 16c)
    • 2779 golden rat figures (0.8888g each : 2469g 97s 52c)
    • backpacks
      • lanterns : 53
      • great lanterns : 6
    • mini lanterns : 52
    • fireworks
      • draketail : 1942
      • guild : 548
      • prismatic : 494
      • visages of the rat : 224
    • food
      • sweet bean buns : 209
      • spring rolls : 226
      • steamed red dumplings : 212
      • fried golden dumplings : 238
    • superior runes of the fireworks : 74 (worth a bit more than all fireworks/food/minis/backpacks combined)
    • luck : I forgot to remove what I already had on the character before opening envelopes. I already had somewhere between 1 and 250 of each rarity (except legendary : 0, and blue : between 251 and 500). Here is the total I have in inventory :
      • legendary : 94
      • exotic : 1185
      • rare : 2295
      • masterwork : 2027
      • fine : 6534
      • total : 680190 luck => 254 luck per envelope minus whatever I already had
    submitted by /u/Keorl
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get in Celebro as of now?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I'm taking about the unfinished JP in Caledon Forest that ends with a room that looks like Celebro room. The rifle jump seems to have been patched; they added some invisible wall.

    Anyone has video with a way to break in as of today?

    submitted by /u/Nornnio
    [link] [comments]

    Porting Draconis Mons into D&D?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    I've been considering running a D&D adventure based on Draconis Mons. We've all spent enough time there, but I'm curious to hear what people might add to recreate some of that initial feeling of vastness and verticality through narration. Story-wise I'd base it on Zinn's terraforming and a bunch of really angry druids (dryads for D&D purposes).

    I have so many mixed feelings about the location. It got lost to grind, but there was such a sense of wonder to exploring it the first time.

    submitted by /u/Narmoriel
    [link] [comments]

    Griffon route in Tarir

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Vague balance patch release date

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Action Camera/Mode - Holding Left Click Bug

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Hello, so I'm experiencing a bug with action camera/mode when holding left click (basic attack). Holding it will chain basic attacks, but sometimes it just stops as if I let go of the click, this also appears to happen at random times and is really annoying when it happens in the middle of a fight.

    Just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing this or is there any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/KolorWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Dracarys...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I lost myself for a minute , what the hell is this ??!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Need some help downloading?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I've been downloading the game for 3 days now It keeps pausing and stopping on the downloads this is so frustrating can anyone provide me a solution on it? or could i download the game some other way clearly the something is broken.

    submitted by /u/riotblade76
    [link] [comments]

    Lore - how much is known about the afterlife on Tyria?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Or wherever it is that the spirits of the dead go. I only know that the spirits of the greatest heroes reside in the Hall of Heroes, a fortress built in the center of The Rift, a focal point of the Mists.

    submitted by /u/AnotherSmartNickname
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Chat: “Shadow in the Ice” Preview – GuildWars2.com

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Living World Season 4 Currencies for Skyscale, best farming methods?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:57 PM PST

    So I just finished Raising Skyscales a couple of hours ago and during the times I waited I'd farm the currencies on the living world season 4 maps. Currently I have enough Kralkatite Ore and Diflourite Ore. I have 100+ of every other currency so far.. so I will share the way I have been farming the other currencies so far.

    Mistonium - I've been doing the hearts on my 3 alts and buying the currency from the vendors as well as farming any nodes I come by. . Also did one zone completion on a character.

    Inscribed Shards - I've really been doing the same thing as mistonium really.. and honestly most of the same thing with all of the others.. though I haven't done the zone completion on any characters yet.

    Branded Mass - Again, farming nodes and completing hearts on characters.. heart completion here seems like one of the easier ones lol.. no map completion yet though.

    Mistborn Motes - I've pretty much got most of mine from the meta events .. also did map completion on a character and gathered from nodes.

    As you can see from the lists I have done pretty much the same method for every single currency.. I have not mentioned doing any meta events, though I have done a couple for Kralkatite (not necessary as you get 25 per heart) and Diflourite Ore. I also did zone completion on Istan and Sandswept isles on one character as well.. but sandswept only gave me 5 ores so it didn't feel worth doing it on any other characters.

    So I guess these are my questions:

    What would be most efficient ways for gathering each currency for the time that I get to play?

    What is the daily cap on the currency from the nodes on the map and is it account bound or character bound?

    If I were to buy from the currency from the heart vendor before hitting my daily cap from nodes, would that apply towards my daily cap or not?

    Thank you

    Edit: also want to add I've been buying the daily 5 currency from the vendor in dragonfall and doing the daily home instance farm.

    submitted by /u/ArmoredBehemoth
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow in the Ice – New Rewards

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    How to provide good and useful feedback - great guidelines found on Destiny subreddit

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Making an Aztec undead barbarian and idk how

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a newb and all experience I have of making a character is one edgy joke warlock my friend helped me with, but now I wanted to make an actual character that isn't a meme or anything.

    I'm having trouble with the class and race, mostly class. I'm pretty sure I want to be a human as race, but I'm not sure if there's an undead race I'm not aware of that could fit the vibe better (revenant for example, although I'm not sure if that's a race or class). and when it comes to class I'm not sure if to go for a barbarian or would my undead thingy take up the class. I asked my current DM and he told me I might have to multi-class, which sounds pretty foreign and intimidating.

    In short, I'm asking for one of you pros to help me build my character, or at least get me out of confusion as I'm a pretty big overthinker, any tip is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ShyMexicano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment