• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 I did it in a week without a Griffon Mount. Today was a great day :)

    Guild Wars 2 I did it in a week without a Griffon Mount. Today was a great day :)


    I did it in a week without a Griffon Mount. Today was a great day :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Enigneer: *equips bomb kit*

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Masters Of The Arena Teaser!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    DataTag & Webconsole

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    DataTag & Webconsole

    Anyone know any more about these command options...

    What are these?

    I'm pretty certain this shouldn't be in the game right?

    submitted by /u/anewhome
    [link] [comments]

    Years in...LFG maker still has no power

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    The fact that you can make a LFG post (say for t4s and CMs), have two people completely ignore what you posted for (asked for BS/Alac and got 2 eles), and they can vote to kick you for being "toxic", the person who made the freaking LFG post, is just mind boggling to me ANET

    submitted by /u/Birkiedoc
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me grow as a player?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    So I'm only level 56, I've never played beyond this level even at release dates. I'm in a zone doing my own business and people start calling out waypoints. I hop over, and I realize they're following events around.

    I'm assuming there's some add-on timer or something that everyone is using to determine what zone to hop into for events?

    Help a n00b out here! I love doing these events, seems like good practice. How do I get in on the action, get in a raid party, etc?

    submitted by /u/b3bblebrox
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Skyscale Collection

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Can I use my alts to get to the puzzles, then pick the skyscale right up when Skyscale lost is up? Waiting for the last day of Skyscale care right now.

    submitted by /u/Slowpokebread
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think this game has a future?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    So in my opinion, the radio silence and the pitiful amount of content they are drip feeding us, makes me think this is it. It's heading towards maintenance mode while they get their new console/mobile game ready. They will milk the gem store until then but lets evaluate the facts:

    We've entered this new saga under the guise of "expansion like features". The reality is, this isn't true. 500 cooking is not an expansion like feature. When people think of expansions, they think of NEW elite specs, classes, races and a solid 4/5 map unlocked area with a huge storyline.

    SO far, this hasn't happened. We will be 3 chapters into the new saga on the 28th and it's pretty much followed the old seasons under a different name. A new map..a few events, achievements but not much else. Fractals haven't been updated in a YEAR! A fucking YEAR!. No new 5 man content in over a year. That is not a healthy state to be in! No new raids and strike missions are somewhat seen as lazy and filler content.

    Then we get to the state of wvw and pvp. Apparently nerfing the warclaw is a priority and an expansion like feature. But what of pvp, the same maps and modes with absolutely nothing new, innovative or any attempt to shake it up?

    I mean I love the game. Been playing since launch and have 3 accounts. I just can't understand this reluctance to invest in it. It could go another strong 5 years at least if they really wanted it too. The question is why aren't they?

    What's going on?

    submitted by /u/FelicityJackson
    [link] [comments]

    Interstellar Cover from FLAC

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    We're Lions Arch Finest Composers [FLAC] and this is our first Guild Wars 2 cover of a soundtrack. The cover is based on the original Interstellar Main Theme by Hans Zimmer

    Harp: Clayrene and LexaBass: YoondainVideo Edit: Kampfhase

    Let us know if you want to see more and which Songs.
    Enjoy

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8gyfB7a8bM

    submitted by /u/Kampfhase002
    [link] [comments]

    Funk Pop/ANet purchase problem?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Guys what do I do?

    I ordered both Aurene and Rytlock funk pops from a UK store "Pop in a box" and both arrived on tuesday. When I scratched off the Rytlock code I scratched off too hard so lost first half of the code and I cant redeem the mini to my account. I redeemed Aurene fine.

    I contacted ANet about it and showed them pictures of the models (still in their boxes), and both codes, one in full and one defected. I provided ANet with proof of purchase from Pop in a box and ANet said they cant help me I need to go through the retailer.

    I have been in contact with Pop in a box and it was hard work, but they finally come back to me and said they cant help me as they do not provide the code.

    it sounds like it should be ANet, but they are claiming they cant help. :(

    I am really dissapointed with what has happened and I dont see why ANet cant just give me a code or the mini itself if I can prove purchase, show picture of them in the box and they can see that I have only redeemed aurene to my account.

    Do any of you have experience with this kind of issue?

    submitted by /u/EchoFalls27
    [link] [comments]

    Small summary of upcoming update from guild chat.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    New stuff will be updated into the first part of the map as well.

    The new Raven Portals will work more like mesmer portals, one player opens it, and other can pass trough, everyone also gets a buff after using it.

    There will also be some mechanic which will make more, and more difficult events appear if the requirements are met.

    Players without ep1 will also be able to access the full map, just wont get to do the story.

    Existing strike missions will also get new achievments. Could be the datamined CM modes but thats uncertain.

    Large tier of essence chests will be added, they can be opened with tier 2, but you wont get the best rewards without the new mastery tiers.

    submitted by /u/MartRane
    [link] [comments]

    From lvl 1 to 80 for a super casual gamer

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    I want to start GW2 and I was wandering how long could it takes to reach the level cap playing 3 to 4 hours max. a week playing in solo.

    submitted by /u/iAntiz
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran players: what do you see in the future of GW2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    For how long do you think will receive updates?

    submitted by /u/iAntiz
    [link] [comments]

    in Tarir The Forgotten City Meta, north path, what does Skill 1 on the Event's gun do?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    in Tarir The Forgotten City Meta, north path, what does Skill 1 on the Event's gun do? And how do we play this path?

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth playing in 2020 ?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Hi a freind of mine just gifted me both expansions , I made a character and as advised earlier I won't be using the level boost for now at least .

    Is it worth investing time in this game ?

    submitted by /u/Slam-Harris
    [link] [comments]

    A post from anther sub I thought some folks here might find interesting.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    tempest scepter #2 &#3 no animations

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    i havent seen this posted before, but as i was trying a new build i noticed there is no animation at all with scepter 2 and 3, scepter 2 has me just standing there and a few sparks of lightning leave my body, and 3 has nothing at all, but damage floating numbers do show damage on an enemy.

    is it just me and my client, or have others noticed this?

    submitted by /u/Gunnho
    [link] [comments]

    I want a statistic on how many groups skip aquatic fractal entirely every time its daily

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Didnt get to do this fractal in months now since its rework since every group just out right refuses to do it...

    submitted by /u/Meikinator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment