• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Karma

    Guild Wars 2 The Commander And Karma


    The Commander And Karma

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:03 AM PST

    How crafting nevermore feels like to me...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    [Art] Mesmer commission

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Winter Wonderland Wallpaper [3200x1800]

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    How soulbeast supposed to be played?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I should merge with my pet to use the 3 skills and then split or use it to save my pet? or there is something deeper I'm missing.

    If you can suggest me any good guide I would be very thankful.

    submitted by /u/Juventino_AM
    [link] [comments]

    [Fashion] Starting 2020 off with a compilation of all my character's fashion wars. Have a look and let me know what you think!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Patcher Problems

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I've been trying to patch GW2 for three days. I just bought and downloaded the game, but the patcher seems to only download about 1,067 MB of data before it drops connection to their patching server. The only fix I've found is closing the patcher, and reopening it. I've attempted getting in contact with their support, but over the last three days they've been of no help with actually fixing it outside of asking me to power cycle my router. Does anyone here have any ideas? Or am I really going to have to download this patch 1000mb at a time?

    submitted by /u/scathyplays
    [link] [comments]

    Freezie 3 man

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    We truly wanted to do a new low man for Wintersday and here it is ! We saw the previous 4 man done last year by Deroir so we wanted to push it further even if that was not a big challenge.

    We decided to take 2 Condi Renagades and a Condi Quickbrand to get a least Alacrity and Quickness with a bit of Might. There are probably better options but we got good results pretty fast so we did not try too much things.

    The fixated player with the big snow ball was in charge of killing the Icy Protectors around. We got help with the Firebrand giving some speed when he was able to.

    The key to get this kill was to protect the heart in order to throw snow balls as much as possible. The Firebrand helped a lot with his reflect.

    Our PoVs below :

    Condi Renegade (Titan) : https://youtu.be/VH33q53jWjM

    Condi Renegade (Jacky) : https://youtu.be/segCBVgD0LA

    TL;DR : Freezie 3 man, lot's of fun

    submitted by /u/Titan2971
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late for the festive hat?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Hi guys anyone knows if there are still legit giveaway around or where I can go to get one? I'd like to add it to my collection but I can only found stuff from 2018, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mantequillaaa
    [link] [comments]

    What time on the 7th does Wintersday 2019 end?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Does it end at 12:01 am (start of the 7th), or 11:59 pm (end of the 7th)? Or doe sit end at the 4pm daily reset?

    submitted by /u/Kenji_03
    [link] [comments]

    Will we get someday another sPVP game mode (maybe a new stronghold map) or do we have to play conquest for another 8 years!? "slowly" it gets boring

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Secret Toymaker gifting has begun!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Check our match

    Head on over to https://secrettoymaker.com/event/2019, you will see your match and our own gift's status.

    Remember to update the status over there!

    Gift more!

    Once you have send over your gift you can hit the "donate gift" bellow to send out more gifts! Simple and easy.

    Deadline

    You have until 18th of January to send out your gift(s)!

    Issues?

    If you run into issues send an email over to support@secrettoymaker.com


    From the stats it seems like quite a few did register on the website, but didn't put up their API key and note to finish up the sign up. We will be looking into making it more clear as to what you need to do to be signed up.

    If you tried to participate but it didn't work you can send an email to support@secrettoymaker.com and we will try to sort things so you can still send out some gifts

    submitted by /u/SecretToymaker
    [link] [comments]

    AT just kicked everyone

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    quality coding right here, no matches will be played and there's no history of any teams in it

    submitted by /u/ilovebuttmeat69
    [link] [comments]

    Off-grid GW2

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    I live off-grid, and as a result I have limited power during the evenings when there's no sun on the solar panels. Our solar batteries are quite small, so I don't charge the laptop after sundown. This means my time spent gaming in the evenings is limited to the time it takes for my laptop to run out of battery.

    I really enjoy GW2, but when I'm using decent graphics settings my laptop runs out of battery in about 30 mins - which isn't really enough time to get anything done in-game. So, I'm trying to figure out how to lengthen my play time.

    This is what I've tried so far - and I'd love to hear more suggestions.

    1. Lowering screen brightness. This helps a lot, and increased my time to ~45mins.
    2. Lowering graphics settings. They were already really low, so this didn't help much, but got to ~50 mins.
    3. Turning off my dedicated graphics card, and running GW2 with my integrated card. This helps enormously, and I can get about 1.5 hours of game time.

    1.5 hours of game time is actually more than enough for me, and I'd be happy to stop here, but as you'd expect, my frames per second gets obliterated. I end up with around 40 FPS on older maps - which I'm totally fine with, but it gets as low as 12 FPS on the new maps - which is too horrible to play.

    I presume this is because of the increased ambient shinyness/weather effects. If so, is there any way to toggle these effects? If it's something else, then please let me know! And as I mentioned before, please let me know if you've got any other suggestions to increase my laptop battery life while playing GW2.

    Thanks!

    TL:DR - Please let me know if you've got any suggestions to increase my laptop battery life while playing GW2.

    submitted by /u/justyeah
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Bounties & Mount skins

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Bounty boards were introduced with PoF and they offer the currency Elegy Mosaics when you hunt Legendary Bounties.


    So far the Elegy Mosaics we're utilized to unlock amazing weapon and armor skins, along with closing in the gap of creating second generation legendary weapons.


    Won't it be great to spark the trains of hunting legendary bounties by rewarding Mount Skins for Elegy Mosaics? Say each skin can cost 800 Mosaics for a "basic" one and maybe push it to 1,600 mosaics for a "fancy" one.

    And each map with bounty boards can offer different mount skin unique to that specific map. That way players will be incentivized to go to those maps and farm the bounties. And I'm not asking for 100+ skins. Just 10 or 15 that can be earned through this system. I don't think it will have a big impact on the gemstore ones.


    Genuine discussion. It would be a nice addition of content to legendary bounties that offer nice rewards and repopulate the maps.

    Just my two cents. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Ilyavi
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstone Rubies.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Is there a better way to farm bloodstone rubies than just mining them everyday? Especially now that the bloodstone fen dailies are gone.

    submitted by /u/_Epiclord_
    [link] [comments]

    [WvW]Power Scrapper Zerg Gameplay- Fun Melee DPS Build

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment