• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Guild Wars Returning to the game!!

    Guild Wars Returning to the game!!


    Returning to the game!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Hey returning to the game was wondering I played a ton of warrior back in the day but never got Lodoa do I need that to get get gwamm or no and is warrior a good class to play as to do end game content and stuff ??? Also thought about making a derv or an ele ty for any advise on it

    submitted by /u/cursader-knight
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to mass enchant your party members? Suppose you have a lot of dervish characters in your party, is there a mass enchant skill in the game, or at the very least, be able to feed them enchantments constantly?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Anyone here still play? Restarting the game and I haven't had anyone to play with, and most of the people I used to play with are inactive.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Why can't i get the shing jeas mesmer headpiece on a pvp mesmer?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    I just created one pvp mesmer and shing jeas armor is avaiable except for the headpiece which I cannot get. I also cant find anything in the wiki.

    Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/unkn0wn190
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment