• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Guild Wars Extra Luck Bonus week and Canthan New Year overlap

    Guild Wars Extra Luck Bonus week and Canthan New Year overlap


    Extra Luck Bonus week and Canthan New Year overlap

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    I just noticed that Canthan New Year and the Extra Luck Bonus week will be overlapping for a couple of days next year. My question: will the weekly bonus for double Lucky and Unlucky points apply to Nine Rings? I couldn't find an answer on the GuildWiki unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/Bahiilein
    [link] [comments]

    This community is pretty neat

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Guild wars was the game that started everything for me. Was ten years old when I started playing, I'll be honest I only got GW because my parents wouldn't let me play world of warcraft lol. I learned how to type and use a computer because of this game. 12 years later I come back and finally beat prophecies with the help of some rad reddit users. This community may be small but yall are so helpful. Keep rocking on guys and gals!

    submitted by /u/gabeclark
    [link] [comments]

    What makes Guild Wars special?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Hey all. I've never played Guild Wars before. I'm old enough to have played it when it launched but somehow I missed out on it.

    I like RPG games a lot and ones with character builds and loot to hunt for.

    So my question to all of you Guild War veterans is what makes this game special to you in contrast to other RPG or MMO'S in 2019?

    I'm just trying to decide if this game is worth a $40 purchase for me to try it out. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LootWizard
    [link] [comments]

    GvG Glitchers

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    I really don't understand how for years, even before everyone officially left, it is allowed people to manipulate GvG ladder making it impossible to play. Enter a game the other team always " fails to load" thus canceling game. But if you leave you get dishonor.

    submitted by /u/lejoo
    [link] [comments]

    Grasping Was Kuurong

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    What do you guys think of this skill? To be honest, I greatly enjoy playing around with it. Double dropping it to stun lock foes is enticing, especially with its AoE.

    submitted by /u/ELR198
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment