• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Guild Wars Returning player wanting to get back into the running game.

    Guild Wars Returning player wanting to get back into the running game.


    Returning player wanting to get back into the running game.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Hey there !

    GW has always been one of my favourite game and I sometimes return to it with a huge nostalgia. One of my favourite things in the game was running.

    I can't compete with pro runner, and honestly, I kinda don't want to. But I still wanna do runs !

    So, I'm proposing my service for free (or tips if you like the run :p) to run your alts to some places on the game.

    I can run almost everywhere in Prophecies (not sure I tried everything but I'm up for the challenge !) and can do some mission runs too (elona reacah, sanctum cay)

    Jade Quary or Fort Aspenwood for Factions (probably other town that can be runned to aswell)

    Never did a run in Nightfall (like Desert run or something so I won't be reliable on that).

    Can run to almost every outpost in EotN (even though I didn't tried them all either).

    I can't promise you the fastest run of your life, but if you need my services, you can join me IG (Elhana Faoniel) and I'll gladly carry you to your destination ! :)

    submitted by /u/Basmaran
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to 7 year old hero meta

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    State of mAT's in GvG

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    So since Bill Freist left and there is no one left working on this game, is this the final state of the game?

    Will these no-life kids with ruptbots win every monthly tournament from now on? I dont think they have a real life, this game is probably all they have so I dont see any hope.

    If enough people reach out to ArenaNet to take one quick look at their Game and ban these guys, it would be a good start at least. We dont even ask for much, just someone open this fucking game and ban them already. I know they will create new Accounts the same day but you can at least show that they cant do this forever on the same Accounts without any kind of consequences.

    submitted by /u/hypercarryi
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Campaign Question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Heya. I havent played in years but I want to see all the story (that's my only goal. See all story, do all missions etc etc).

    Is there a specific expansion you'd recommend starting in to see the most of the content and get the best experience? I know I need to set up a hero team to do any end game stuff, but I will eventually do that.

    Any advice on classes or expac?

    submitted by /u/CerealLord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment