• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Guild Wars Bots are alowed?

    Guild Wars Bots are alowed?


    Bots are alowed?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Guys, years passed after this game was fully alive (saying nothing about nowaday - community is 100x better now) and the game is filled with bots etc. PvP especialy HA begun to be PvE. And i have 1 reasonable question - are bots punished in any way? Which one are and which one not?

    submitted by /u/st39as
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot log into the game

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Hello, it isn't working for me. I'm located in France. Is something happenning ? Has that damned Mad King terrorised Tyria again ?

    Network issue. It was working saturday. Code 242

    EDIT : IT'S BACK

    submitted by /u/Azzurvif
    [link] [comments]

    Bought game without access key

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    I just bought this game from Goodwill and it's asking for an access key. Is there a way to get an access key without buying a new game?

    submitted by /u/sorrytointerruptbut
    [link] [comments]

    Offline Client Discussion

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    As midterms crushed my soul, and I'm now back with free time, guild wars is back on my mind. I was taking a look at reddit and stumbled upon the offline client post. I thoroughly agree with everyone an offline client would be amazing. The discussion I would like to start (as this is one of the only active gw1 forums I know) is do you realistically think arena net will implement this? Yes? No? If no, can as a community we come up with a solution? Such as patching our own offline client? I've played this game since I first owned a computer and I'm now graduating university and it's still my fondest memory of my child hood, playing with my father.

    On a side note, can anyone please link me to resources on starting modding on guild wars client, such that I could build up to possibly starting an offline tool? I'm graduating as a computer engineer and I've specialized in networking, but I doubt a network based approach is the right solution, and I have no experience here. Maybe it's a long shot but a project like this to me would prove to be as good of a time sink as playing if the possible outcome is taking this game with me in the future.

    submitted by /u/Shaped_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to do Prophecies vanquishing with only prophecies/core skills

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Spoiler: it's very challenging. Up until the Shiverpeaks it's doable with henchies, but now the centaur packs are giving me a headache (I'm an ele). Please dm me if you're interested in helping me with this challenge, a necro and monk are especially welcome!

    EDIT: other limitations I forgot to mention are: no cons/summons/heroes, anything not in the base game.

    submitted by /u/sgbseph
    [link] [comments]

    Texmod Cartography messes up shadows

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm getting a weird square-ish shifting texture underneath people while I use Texmod for cartography and it really annoys me. Is that normal? xD

    submitted by /u/Gerglie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment