• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 It's that time of year again!

    Guild Wars 2 It's that time of year again!


    It's that time of year again!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Saw Ronald McDonald and asked for a Big Mac, got this in the mail :D

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    The new Pumpkin Crown has one dye channel

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    [Unpopular Opinion] Toxic Lab Farmers are the worst kind of Toxic players because thier reason to be toxic is pure greed.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    Commander not fast enough

    Commander doing doors.

    Commander not doing doors.

    Commander not using the perfect route.

    [Shitty source] says i make XY Gold per hour and im not getting that much. Shit commander.

    Tags up on same map to take over only to be even worse.

    Thanks to all Lab Farmers who dont take it way to serious <3

    submitted by /u/DantheAlcedo
    [link] [comments]

    Mad King's Clock Tower - Let's talk about rewards

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    First I want say, that I love challenging jumping puzzles and other "speedrunning" content in game. I also enjoy festival JP's. I never miss Clock Tower or Wintersday JP activity.

    But I have to ask why Wintersday JP can reward me with 15 gifts and Clock Tower with only 5 bags?

    Wintersday JP can be completed with casual speed in about 1 minute and 30 seconds. With no waiting time before next run. Clock Tower is longer by about 15 seconds and I have to wait before next run, because other players dont wait before I collect my loot and they start run without me. Really dont know why.

    submitted by /u/kanarek_
    [link] [comments]

    Forget removing trinkets. Presenting the optimal lab farm weapon for the considerate thief:

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    Gold Per Hour - Open World Benchmarks Part 2 (+ Labyrinth)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Hey all again,

    Last month I posted this thread. Please check out the thread on how I obtained my data, how I measured the gold per hour, and other variables. TLDR; My spreadsheet shows the potential to make X amount of gold in various maps.

    Link to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yh487baFzsbJARil-evNdrG3KOmoncEfurElBm0CzdE/edit?usp=sharing

    When I made the thread, I had about 30 benchmarks up. Today, I bring you 57 different farms! New farms from the previous thread include solo farms, updated/reworked LS3/LS4 maps, combo farms (multiple maps), updated/reworked Silverwastes, and updated/reworked HoT and PoF maps. Since today is patch day for Halloween, I just had to do the Labyrinth. Almost all benchmarks have been updated with the release of Chef 500 as well. Lastly, some benchmarks have tips within their subsheet. Overtime I'll have all benchmarks have tips on how I achieve their numbers.

    I've also learned a tiny bit of code jargon so my spreadsheet updates a few times a day with current sell prices so it should always be relevant.

    Things to keep in mind:

    The spreadsheet is only estimations of what kind of gold per hour you could achieve in such map. My method is most likely different than the next person who farms the maps. Though I know my way around most maps and know a little too much about open world events (where they spawn, how they spawn, how they're upscaled, etc etc). All the drops in the spreadsheet are only obtained by me to keep the account bonuses the same (gold find, karma gain, exp gain, magic find of 313).

    Another note for the Labyrinth:

    While the research that I did indicates that you could make 40 gold per hour in the Labyrinth, keep in mind of my magic find above (313). I did not use any boosters of any sort because I kept my variables the same as to any farm that I do to make all the benchmarks relative to each other. With that said, here's a recent guide that was made by u/xTeh if you want maximum profits: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kNoF1Hx0WueB188dVtTuJQmy8KBdrHnSY3-N9RFC8SA/edit

    I hope the spreadsheet helps give people an idea (at least) on making more gold in other places. I also want to say thanks to my guild Reborn of Embers [RISE] again for helping me in my farms. Let me know if y'all got any questions. My in-game name is Peureki.3647 if y'all want to add me as friend because I do these farms weekly! My name will appear blue when I'm hosting a squad.

    Also thanks for everyone for their support since I made the first thread :)

    Edit: Just added credit to the Lab guide

    Edit2: Thanks for the gold! That's 1gph on reddit

    submitted by /u/Peureki
    [link] [comments]

    Well, there goes my luck for the next years. The first time I receive something from the Super Rare category.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    That_Shaman: The Icebrood Saga now has its own (hidden) mastery tab in the UI.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Mad King's Clock Tower not allowing me through the last jump.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    As the title says, after getting to the top and trying to make the last jump I cannot get through to the last room. I just hit a wall and fall down.

    I play with a 230ms ping but I've done this JP the last 2 years without much issue.

    I've tried jumping just before, just after. Tried following someone else and they jumped at some wildly different time, like 2 walls before the glass bit appears. After 20mins of not making the last jump I just gave up.

    Is this just me?

    EDIT: Trying today, worked just fine on the first try. Looks like it is possible to get desynced. u/asurabutt mentioned something to look out for below. Otherwise if you suspect anything just exit and re-enter to possibly solve it.

    submitted by /u/MrDrogo
    [link] [comments]

    Looting the Labyrinth | A Guide to Lab Farming

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Hey friends! xTeh here, back with a guide for Lab! Most of this was written last night using knowledge from previous years, updated to this years standards. I waited for the patch drop today to make sure nothing changed too much. After some initial testing I'm ready to release it! Inside you'll find a summary of what the lab is, the suggested map rotation, tips for commanders on how to be more efficient, a checklist for maximizing MF, and several recommended builds.

    I don't have an updated profit spreadsheet at the moment but assuming last years numbers hold true, if you can reach ~750% MF you should expect around 750 ToT bags/hr or roughly 40g/hr after taxes just from ToT bags! Of course that number will continue to go down the longer the farm runs so read up and get farming while the loot is good!

    Without further ado: Looting the Labyrinth

    submitted by /u/xTeh
    [link] [comments]

    How many Quaggans would it take to kill Tequatl?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    I just saw a post in DnD about how many lizards one would need to kill Tiamat.

    If one could get a quaggan to attack Tequatl, how many quagglies would it take to do enough damage to kill him? Would the encounter scale up as we added more quagoos, making it impossible? Or would the quagling army defeat the beast?

    submitted by /u/Squidgeididdly
    [link] [comments]

    Why are festival rewards so unbalanced

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying not all festival rewards are bad, they're just not balanced in any shape or form.

    For Halloween if you want to farm ToT bags you grind the Lab until your eyes bleed. But what if you don't like doing that? Halloween does have other things you can do to get rewards, but they're so bad they're not worth doing. Rewards should be balanced so players can do what they want and not feel like they're missing out. I love JPs and if I could get a good amount of ToT bags per hour doing what I want to do that would be the best of both worlds.

    Then we look at Wintersday and its a little bit better. The JP is still leagues above all other activities in terms of how many Gifts you get per hour. If you can get 50 bags per hour doing the JP why do the other activities not give about the same?

    Dragon Bash might be a new reoccurring festival but still has this issue. If you want to farm Coffers you do the map events when they happen. The Arena should give a lot more than it did during the event. Yet again a huge imbalance and I don't understand why.

    I'm growing frustrated with how Anet looks at rewards. It really isn't hard to adjust numbers for these festivals to make them equal and balanced. But for some reason they want to force players into doing only 1 aspect and ignore everything else. For once I would like to do what I want and be rewarded for it.

    submitted by /u/Kyouji
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween 2018 DECO

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment