• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 100.000 Trick-or-Treat Bags - do not Believe the Previev. just believe in the Drop Rate. Thanks for reading.

    Guild Wars 2 100.000 Trick-or-Treat Bags - do not Believe the Previev. just believe in the Drop Rate. Thanks for reading.


    100.000 Trick-or-Treat Bags - do not Believe the Previev. just believe in the Drop Rate. Thanks for reading.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Halloween in its purest essence

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    has this been done before or

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Any new Mystic Forge recipes this year?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:45 PM PDT

    So last year we got Touch of Fog, before that we got Antonina/Sikandar and Nightfury. I think we may have skipped 2016 though for new items, at least it escapes me if there was one.

    Touch of Fog was datamined, so I was looking through Shaman's list, and has anyone found: Gray Cat's-Eye Pendant, or Fiesty Feline Tonic?

    On the other hand, there is an item without a link called Visage of Madness which also seems fairly suspect.[Edit, it is a decoration]

    Usually a thread about this, but a search turned up nothing, so if there is let me know! Haven't tried much myself, been busy IRL, but if anyone knows anything suspect, I could get in on this action...

    submitted by /u/Kyvia
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2 Strike Missions Can Save Us All!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Increase the luck deposit size and add a Withdraw button

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    So hello.

    Magic find increases based on luck and at 300% you are able to store another 472.510 luck before hitting the limit. After that luck can still be consumed but the limit doesn't increase. It basically goes to waste.

    One solution people do is trying to convert the luck into stacks of 200 Essence of luck and then storing them on different alts or bank. There have been added some "sinks" like the vendor during Wintersday but not only the trash items are not worth it, the clicking is unbearable.

    One temporary solution would be to add a Legendary Essence (500) recipe to the Artificer that would help with this (for now).

    One suggestion is to increase the deposit limit:

    deposit. (edited this for some sick UI mockup)

    Put a big Mersenne prime, store it on 64 bits, ask an employee what's their bank debt, idk. Then add a Withdraw button similar how is to the left where we introduce the amount we like to withdraw.

    This frees bank, character space, allows that luck to be used if there will ever be a decent sink or some items to craft that requires luck or if the magic find limit will ever be increased.

    submitted by /u/Nornnio
    [link] [comments]

    There is chance that you won't receive Ghostly Grave Essence from running AC if you have auto loot setting on & open the reward chest after cinematic

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Clock Tower is much fun , but not much farm

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    One Round is 15 Minutes. In that 15 Minutes u can make a maximum of 5 runs. It could be more, but no, ANet employee decided to make it not possible to reach the follow run in time. (sad)

    Every Run give u 5 Bags + (min) 4 to (max) 6 additional Bags on the Way + 3 Bags every 3 Runs.

    little bit of calculation

    1h gets u (max) 100 bags from the endchest + (min) 80 to (max) 120 from the smaller chests on the way. The achviment brings 18 Bags.

    In total: 238 bags for 1h farming

    Lets see what thats worth ... currently ~12gold / h Now compare that to Lab Farm ... lets see ... currently ~34g / h

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yh487baFzsbJARil-evNdrG3KOmoncEfurElBm0CzdE/edit#gid=1982020967

    Nothing more to say ...

    submitted by /u/Daskan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got sub-55 in the Lab Race -- Who are you, number 1?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    Why is auto-loot locked behind Central Tyria Mastery? Only for curiosity.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Only for curiosity. I wonder why they didn't add it as the default option for all players and why lock it behind Central Tyria Mastery? I mean, I'd rather have the auto-loot option as default instead of speeding up time to get Mastery Points to unlock Advanced Logistics.

    submitted by /u/Astraliguss
    [link] [comments]

    Cant buy or sell certain items on the Trading Post

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    So im pretty new to the game and was wondering about this. My account is secured via SMS yet the game tells me that my account requires verification and the feature will be unlocked in 2 days (was 4 days) Does that mean its not recognizing my sms verification or is that just a slandered "yeah even though you verified you have to wait 4 days anyways"

    submitted by /u/Cheshirexiii
    [link] [comments]

    do you think there's a correlation between the 6 human gods and the 6 elder dragons?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Think about it. Zhaitan and Grenth both have the domain of death, Mordremoth and Melandru both have the domain of Plants/Nature/Life, and Primordus and Balthazar both have the domain of Fire. That just leaves Kralkatorrik/Aurene (Crystal, maybe memories? Some kind of sense of self via Caithe's Branding?), Selbbub (Water), and Jormag (Ice), Dwayna (Healing, Life), Lyssa (Beauty, Water, Illusion), and Kormir (Truth, Order, Spirit)

    Lyssa could either be tied to Kralk (beauty and illusion, both of which are very self oriented on a primal level) or Selbbub (water bc we know jack shit about Selbbub)

    Dwayna and Kormir though I just don't have a clue

    submitted by /u/cinalilli
    [link] [comments]

    This glitch happens to me a lot. It makes a really annoying noise as well. The only way to fix it that I've found is to relog, which is inconvinient in most situations. Any way to prevent this or fix it without reloging?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    What's the best way to obtain ascended weapon and gear

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    I know there's many guides online, but every guide says a different thing.

    So what's the most optimal way to get ascended weapons and gear?

    Is it through crafting exclusively? Or is there another way? I specially wanted a weapon for now.

    Im using a base warrior open world build. Using exotic berserker gear with already ascended trinkets and amulet.

    Im mostly doing story stuff lately but I wanted to become viable for high fractals and raids sooner or later.

    Ofc I'll do the elite specs eventually. I just finished my personal story so I'm on my way through PoF now.

    Anyways I was really wondering what are the ways to get ascended weapons and gear aside from crafting, if any. Or else I might just follow a crafting guide to make my stuff.

    Im still new, please don't go too hard on me.

    submitted by /u/Xutinho
    [link] [comments]

    The GW2 watch from the giveaway. Pretty sick

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    pumpkin carved ready for spookytime

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    New, brand new!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Looking to give this game a spin. I've never played GW2. Played a ton of other MMO's from UO to WoW (which I quite 6 months ago). Have no desire to go back to anything I've played before.

    I'm going to solo, a lot. Any suggestions for a nice solo class with some suitability? I'm guessing warrior?

    Not much into PVP, but would like to PVE/raid on occasion. Which classes lend themselves to pve grouping? I'm also interested in a healing/buffing class for just this reason alone.

    Haven't bought the game but it looks like I need to buy the Path of Fire Xpac. Any servers that have a better population than others? (I admit I have no idea how servers are broken up)

    Any good youtube videos out there breaking down class builds/strats?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/acctingman1969
    [link] [comments]

    Lag in Mad Kings Clock Tower?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm not sure if I'm the only one suffering from this but I'm having huge issues with assets lagging in the tower, from bits of gears floating in but not being solid till a few seconds later, to the most infuriating thing, The broken window being on a delay, meaning that I have to wait till after it passes me to jump inside. Otherwise I just slide down the front. I cant tell you how many time I go to make the final jump only for it to not let me inside.

    If anyone knows any sort of fix for this I would be eternally grateful.

    submitted by /u/Uzimakisensai
    [link] [comments]

    7th anniversary MTM watch giveaway photos

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Hello all. I was fortunate enough to win one of the MTM GW2 watches and thought I'd share some actual photos of the thing in case anyone was interested. It came in this huge lunchbox sized plastic case all packed in foam. It is overall a very nice looking watch however I can't say I would buy a watch like this for myself. It is quite large (fitbit versa for scale) to the point I don't think I'll ever wear it. It'll probably go on a shelf with my other gaming stuff.

    https://imgur.com/a/XruKOwh

    submitted by /u/sontarin
    [link] [comments]

    Mod For Completionism?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    I've been using Tac0 and I really like the way it works, but I wish it showed things like Mastery Points, View Points, Waypoints and the like. Is there anything that does this?

    submitted by /u/SpartanG01
    [link] [comments]

    Lunatic Armor Available?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Hey I took a break from the game and recently started up again, I was wondering if Lunatic armor is attainable this time around at Halloween?

    submitted by /u/werewolfghostkiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment