• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 26, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 My son has too many legs

    Guild Wars 2 My son has too many legs


    My son has too many legs

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Question about unlocking the full game

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:54 AM PST

    Will buying the "Path of Fire" and "Heart of Thorns" expansions unlock all the game features for me? Like shopping, sending mails, etc.Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but I'm pretty confused..

    submitted by /u/BTheory9
    [link] [comments]

    NOT enough, raise the cap of shared slots - Another sale without me.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Is there any way to truly reset your pet's name?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:16 AM PST

    I know, you can just type out "Juvenile Lynx" for example, but the issue with that is that it doesn't translate to other languages.

    The pet's nickname will literally be "Juvenile Lynx" in every language, not let's say "Junger Luchs" when you play in German.

    I heard that you could just delete the name and save, but that doesn't work for me cause you need to type in at least 3 characters in order to save the name.

    This may not seem important to most players, but it's something that is just bothering me and I don't understand why you can't just leave the name blank, save it and then it resets.

    Or is there any way to do that?

    submitted by /u/mindkingdom
    [link] [comments]

    short question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:46 AM PST

    hi, i want to download the free version of the game but then i saw there are paid versions of it, so now i'm confused. what are the differences between paid ones and free, and if there are differences is it worth to play the free version?

    submitted by /u/Big-Firefighter8825
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker Warrior Open World Critcap

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am playing my warrior in Berserker spec for open world and I managed to mix/match my gear to get to 80% crit chance without fury. If I use "For great justice" I get to 100% with fury. I am wondering if I should change my gear to reach 100% without fury because I can't reach a 100% uptime of fury in open world. However if I switch gear then it might be less effective in events when others grant fury.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/throwaway129548
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment