• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 25, 2021

    Guild Wars Coming back after many years baby!!

    Guild Wars Coming back after many years baby!!


    Coming back after many years baby!!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    i was sitting in my office chair and started thinking about GW again, all the best times so i looked up and saw servers are still online!!!! I just downloaded it and in game now i missed this game so much. Would anyone like to join me in go from town to town? Im thinking about starting a new character

    submitted by /u/Sintres
    [link] [comments]

    Danika zu Heltzer

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Returning Player/Profession Advice

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Howdy y'all!

    I'm a returning player. My main character was a Paragon. I've finished all the campaigns on him and a few of the Protector titles, but have never done PvP or endgame. I tried (and failed) at Survivor a few times with the intention of pursuing GWAMM and quit about a year ago. Now I'm back.

    I've combed through old articles, threads, and Reddit posts. Ive researched builds on PvX. I KNOW many people say "play what you want/everything is viable."

    That being said, I'd like some advice on choosing a profession as I begin (restart?) my title-hunt/completionist journey through Guild Wars. (With the eventual goal of getting GWAMM and CoGs). I've been told vets hate players like me who only want the titles, but I'm a goal-oriented player so :shrug:

    I've play tested all but the assassin, but not for very long, and based on what I think I'd enjoy playing for the long haul, and what I've combed from old posts (most recent is 1-4 yrs old) I think I'd probably go with one of the following:

    Melee: Assassin or Warrior or Dervish

    Ranged: Ritualist and... Ritualist! 😆

    Which would y'all recommend? - Primarily solo + hero team player - Relatively painless play (not brainless by any means) - Fun play - fun to farm with (ive read tha Sin/Dervish are especially good at this) - Potentially useful contributors to human teams (in case by some miracle I actually encounter an active guild to play with--long shot, I know)?

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: Formatting

    submitted by /u/deafxvader
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase scrolling rate in windows?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I've recently started playing (I've played for like two weeks so if this is a stupid question that might explain it) but I am slightly triggered by the slow scrolling rate of certain windows (i.e. options and chat). Not only is it slow but any extra scrolling will soon have my mouse scroll on life support. I didn't see a setting in-game but maybe someone has some super secret .ini file tips or something 👀.

    Thanks in advance for any and all help!

    submitted by /u/Janitsu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment