• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Guild Wars Would anyone be interested in a key for Guild Wars (GOTY) edition?

    Guild Wars Would anyone be interested in a key for Guild Wars (GOTY) edition?


    Would anyone be interested in a key for Guild Wars (GOTY) edition?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Like I mentioned on a thread yesterday, I've been wanting to get the game on Steam. However, I have no need for an extra account and turns out none of my friends are really interested in trying out GW1 (this also includes those who would want it for the HoM since the majority of people I know who played GW2 before no longer want to bother with it at this point).

    This means I have an extra key laying around if anyone would like to make some sort of deal? I'm willing to sell it at a loss (as in, cheaper than the original price I bought it from the store). This isn't the first time I've dealt with something like this... as last time I ended up getting an extra copy of the game when I was trying to get a hold of physical items about the series. I can also provide further proof that I'm trustworthy and the such, but I'm more than willing to discuss.

    Would anyone be interested?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    4x Elona points coming?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    The Wayfarer Reveries are starting soon with double points luck, Factions, EotN and in Elona. Next week is going to be double points in Elona. Are we going to get 4x Elona points or is this cap at 2x?

    submitted by /u/Zippyddqd
    [link] [comments]

    Help for build

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I'm new play at game so i'm playing as a Necromancer/Monk at prophecies . I'm 11 level now but i dont know which skills must i use while I do farm , who can say to me that, help me pls

    submitted by /u/KrimKngoKanamaliKene
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of "Aura" is this? I guess its from a Quest?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    If any of the arenanet administrators are reading ...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Why Arenanet despite there are thousands of active players doesn't it release expansions and game updates? Not to mention the PVP is beautiful! super competitive! GvG HA RA I have never enjoyed pvp so much. If someone from Arenanet reads this message I tell you that you are crazy because this is the best game ever! and in my opinion you are losing millions of dollars because there are so many players who would be willing to spend! just for business reasons you are not doing anything for reasons that are far from any logic of true love for the Guild Wars brand ... By comparison PvP GW2 or League of legends is a deadly bore!

    submitted by /u/Such_Preparation_735
    [link] [comments]

    came across this concept art on the wiki

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    If only we had put Professor Gai in charge to deal with this pandemic...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    This Wayfarer's Reverie, can we reunite Argentum with his sword?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    So the Wayfarer's Reverie begins in around 24 hours and I wondered if anyone else thinks there could now be a new interaction with Xunlai Archivist Argentum now that the community has found his lost sword. For example, whether you can talk to him with the sword in your inventory and see his dialogue change, or perhaps if you can even return the sword to him for a new item. That said, if Xunlai Archivist Rylek's dialogue is anything to go by then he probably doesn't want his sword back anyway!

    "You know, there are rumors he was a great swordsman who broke from the warrior's path. It's said he looked down into the face of unimaginable power and chose, right then and there, to cast off his blade and leave his old life frozen in time. Others seek power only to have it strip them of their humanity or rob them of their natural gifts, but Argentum chose to push it away."

    Curious to know if anyone else had wondered similar.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Devilish
    [link] [comments]

    LFG Wayfarer's Reverie

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Hi!

    A returning player here. Never did Wayfarer's Reverie quests before, would like to explore the content, and the reward looks worth the hustle. Are there any players/groups planning to do the quests? I also do some PvE (mostly logging in for zb/zm), and would love to party up with someone. I'm usually online around 5PM UTC time if that matters.

    Please feel free to ping me in discord (mindpirate#5705) or ign @ i mind pirate i

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vlad_petrov
    [link] [comments]

    How does buying this game on Steam work?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I kind of want to have the game on my Steam library to keep track of hours and for the sake of convenience, but I was wondering if doing so would just waste a key? I already have an account, so how does this work? Can I keep the game in my Steam library and play with my original account but still lend the key I got from the purchase to a friend (or to sell later on)?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment